Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

@Micah Was any of that accurate? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hell yeah it was accurate @anon9236988

1 Like

I also see a vision of that same shadow entity, who I agree that may be Azazel too, getting annoyed and flicking someone in the forehead. :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

1 Like

Hehehe you

1 Like

Okay, now this is where I might be losing it… I see Azazel just now call on some bigger guy to take me away. The big guy picks me up and walks away. I see a door shut, and the big guy simply says “I’ll keep you company.”

This guy is watching me type and laughing hard. Who else was with you over there?! I hope my vision wasn’t off, but this shit’s wild! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

LOL why is Azazel being a Secret Service Agent? :joy::joy::joy::joy:
I have alot of inner work to do through ritual
Merging with a shit ton of Gods for example

And also getting ready to bang the shit outta that girl

1 Like

When she fuckin comes over :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hahahaha, and I tought I was “weird”

1 Like

i get some desert vibes from you and also feel an angelic power around you, some hebrew words flutuating here and there…
a woman appears to me and she asks “what do ya wan here???”
are you contacting any goddess recently?

@Micah was anything I picked up accurate? Well, other than getting the boot from Azazel :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Very accurate @DarkestKnight :metal::metal:

1 Like

Hey guys I’ve been working on something a little special
Readings?

1 Like

Immediately I get Azazel.

I see a destroyed room with an effigy of your mother. You’re summoning hellfire through your mouth and casting it onto the effigy.

The room is like rotting death.

@Micah someone’s gonna give you a run for your money in the matricide marathon :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lololol how do you mean? @Epsilon_The_Imperial

1 Like

Just a joke lolololol

1 Like

I’m reading @rin lol

1 Like

Desert vibes?not the first time I hear that but I still don’t get what people mean when they say that. Lilith is usually around,I believe it was her

Does it have to do with lust?

1 Like

Can anyone read me real quick? :slightly_smiling_face:

I see a forest with so many fae and nymphs sayters you name it all surrounding a woman she is sitting on a rock feeling amused as all the woodland creatures give her gifts a truffle from the faun chocolate from the fae she looks at me as if I have destroyed the festivities “what are you doing here?” She asks me I respond I was doing a reading on @IFA_IFA and you were here. Well Damn right I am here this one is under my protection I DARE you to cause problems. Who are you I ask and I am told the mother of flowers.

I look it up and this is the first one to show CHLORIS (Khloris) - Greek Goddess Nymph of Flowers (Roman Flora)