Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Not Irish, sorry… :pensive:

Dammit. Lol how was the rest of the read?

1 Like

Thanks for trying. Just the political situation.

Damn, I’ll try again tomorrow :mask:

1 Like

Is ok, thanks a lot! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Who all do I owe? Vacation is winding down, will be back in the swing of things shortly

1 Like

Good morning. I was wondering if someone would scan me.

I will read you soon.

1 Like

Is there anyone who can do a scan for me. Feeling pretty weird this morning

Need scanning dearies :wink:

@DormiensDei
I feel as if i am sinking down into a black abyss. I fall until nothing else is seen but darkness. A pare of yellow and red eyes appear in the darkness.
Light shines dimly again and i can see i am in a cavern. Bricks lining the walls.
“I am asmodeus and i am his wife.” i hear the two people say the yellow and red eyed people.

We walk down the corridor of this place. I am thrown in a room with you sitting in a chair across me. In one of those rooms cops use to interrogate someone. You look at me. Hold my hands and send me a positive guiding energy at me.
“Learn from this.” You say. “Go now.”

1 Like

I seen you hold up this triangle that had an eye in it.
This rainbow aura was coming off of the item; it was super strong! I heard a crowd of people cheering for you. They all were smiling and hugging then they bowed down to you.
This huge white bird with green tips at the end of the wings descended down from the sky. It came to give you a gift.
You opened the gift and the forest came out of the box and showed you a path.
The birds name started with an " H " but I couldn’t get a clear reading.

Hey onionknight can you read me

2 Likes

Thanks for the return, seems I have a bridge to build :wink: question EVERYTHING

1 Like

I was welcomed by 30 foot mushrooms ( yessss! )
All different colors and some had dots. I was walking for awhile and I was greeted by this women with a long black hair and armor. She had a sword on her side and drew it at me. The slash that trailed behind her opened up this portal and all these dried leaves fell out of it.
This wizard with a hat ( look up “Vivi” Final Fantasy)
Came out of the leaves and gave me a hug.

Umm what?

Who’s watching the blood moon now?

Sorry about my last post, is just I am just excited about the blood moon… The dark energy of my Lady is flowing now in the whole universe…

Anyone swaps? I want to know if someone can observe the energy of the blood moon that I absorbed into me.

I’m guessing the mushroom area was a place of meditation, the power glowing off the mushrooms made it feel like it was somewhere foren.
This women felt like a guild and she was showing me the wizard for a reason, your magick is young but powerful.

1 Like