Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Hi @Niwo390 I just wantrd to know how you do readings. They’re so deep, and I have a hard time trusting myself to allow myself to go deeper.

1 Like

I’ll explain, want the answer here or PM:ed to you? ^^

1 Like

I’d be interested in your explanation as well

Same question applies to you then. Want the answer PM:ed to you?

I think here would benefit more people

1 Like

Then it will detail the thread, I’ll PM and see if it works for episolon and you before I descide to create a topic on it.

Sounds fair? In case my method works for the both of you then I can consider letting more people trying it out.

3 Likes

Hey yall

1 Like

I’ve bookmarked it and I’ll get back to you.

2 Likes

Awsome, I am looking forward to it. ^^

Anyone up for exchanging scans? Will return the favor when i get off work :alien:

1 Like

I am. ^^ feel like swapping?

3 Likes

Sure will have to return the favor in a few hours when i get home. Just tryin to get more insights right now. :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

feel like trading?

1 Like

Im down to swap, would really appreciate any insights into entities around me and/or any imbalances.
Can do the return reads when I get home, it may be a little while due to a long day still temaining

1 Like

I got a vision of a bunch of animated ropes twined together, yellow blue, red, green, etc. all moving together. As for your aura it is black and white, i sense azazel near you, satan, and belial also a female demonic presence? also i see some other presences most likely angelic close to you keeping an eye on you they look armored. i see warp speed except in a black hole shrinking. Your energy seems nuetral just dont worry much.

Hello @DarkestKnight
I was wondering if you could do another scan on me in the same veins as before.

That read was for Niwo correct?

1 Like

yes it was for niwo

A quick scan for me…

Can someone scan me? I don’t think I’ll be able to swap at the moment, don’t feel well and really tired. But I can do a return when I get better