Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

I feel your aura it is pink and green. you are making the right decisions… whatever they are they are going to serve you in a great way. polarity also comes to mind when reading you. i also feel darkness as i proceed. good luck is on your way but following you will have to make sacrifice for it

1 Like

You energy feels very drained in your aura it is much smaller than before, and it is green. Will send some healing towards you, i think you are in the process of cleansing and renweal with that apart of you must be released. Well wishes

1 Like

anyone willingly down to give me a reading??

1 Like

Been thinking that myself actually. I’ve gone really distant with my so called friends, because i can’t talk to them properly without the convo turning back to them, being doubted and questioned, or being made to feel that my problems dont matter. I really think they’re being taken out of my life. Don’t need folk like that

1 Like

I saw a female with long, blondish hair, sitting on a bed with one leg under her. Sensed a blue aura.

Likely way off

1 Like

Trade?

1 Like

will trade all give me about 10 min give or take

Would you get back to my scan soon?

Yeah, lemme get off work though.

1 Like

Can I get a scan please?

1 Like

@Tattersail
I see a beautiful woman with bright yellow hair… Bright as in energy was radiating from the hair.
She laughed in playful manner.
She beckoned me towards her with her finger.
Now i see her dancing in front of me. She seems to be letting go of any concern for her dancing and is just having fun.
But she has a bright aura that radiates a lovely energy.

That’s all i see from you.

1 Like

Want to trade with me as well?

What i got from you;
I see a man on the ground with his knee down and his hand on the ground as well. He is cloaked in a black aura.
Now he stands up and spreads his wings… A fast moving energy warps around his arms.
Now he walks towards me with a top hat and is carrying a walking stick. He is also smiling at me.
He bows at me and i fall down a deep dark hole in the ground.
Now a small match is lit and the entire hole is full of fire.
… That’s all i saw.

1 Like

I can scan you too…

I see a large glass sphere in mid air. Then i see a blue energy coming from it.
Once the blue energy is gone i see a man walking towards me. He quickly jumps into the air and instantly glides towards me.
He has blue eyes. Dressed in black. A black rose in his teeth :rose: … The stem was black too. He seemed to be acting like a dog or cat around me… He kind of was like that… Strange.
Now another woman comes out of a red energy that came from this sphere. She does the same thing as the guy but she has red wings and is dressed in red with red eyes and red finger nails as well as red lip stick.
These two kiss each other.

That’s all i see.

2 Likes

I kinda need an emergent read at the moment. Can anyone plz read me and tell me what they see in regards to what entity is around me? I’m having a rather interesting moment as I type this. Kinda doubt myself, again I have reason not to. Plz help out. I’m online.

1 Like

Sure… @A.Lucifer
I see someone hiding in a corner. Dark aura… Black aura. Purple eyes.
Black wings.
I wouldn’t know who he is. But it seems to be the entity you are wondering about.
What are your concerns?

I don’t know if i sensed that it was friendly… Didn’t seem to be friendly but i don’t know for sure.

2 Likes

Thunderstorm rising waters sigil of some sort perhaps Sumerian frog leaping into the water and a turtle eating a Newt I just watched an e. A. Koetting video on agwe and I don’t know if we’re reading anything in particular but that’s what I see right now

1 Like

@Alice_apples & @FantomGirl, Does any of u sensr Lilith? I happen to be in my driveway. It’s not a full moon night, but a gibous moon. I heard over and over Lilith in my head, and when ai looked in the sky, I’m seeing a bunch of stuff.

2 Likes

I don’t sense Lilith.
But i don’t know if that means that it isn’t Lilith.

Want me to talk to lilith about it?

Yes plz.there’s this figure that appears to be a woman, maybe mermaid kinda creature. I’ve also seen a white frame that looked like a woman. Besides that, saw a demon with 2 horns on it’s head and multiple images of a pretty lady in the moon, as well as what seemed to be a male. I asked if it was Lucifer, and got a yes. I asked Lilith to see the spider as a sign she was present in the moon, and I did.

1 Like

I’m always around Lilith lol she kinda haunts me in a good way. P. S. She said she loves you

1 Like