Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Just think of my name Sean D

1 Like

Haha. What about my aura?

Sorry friend, perhaps tomorrow. I would need a place to meditate in order to nail something accurate.

1 Like

I dont know who this little girl is, maybe my guardian?

Your scan:

I was in a purple room, it was dark but peaceful. I seen a scorpion fighting the air, or maybe something invisible. I seen this man sitting on a rock in the forest, he was wearing a green scarf.

It’s a little hard for me to see, things are dark or chunky

1 Like

I don’t know who the girl is either. But she was friendly.

Cool reading. Thank you.

How is everyone?

1 Like

Swap anyone?
Sup @Ozraga

1 Like

I’m up for a swap.
I see a man sitting with his legs crossed and hovwring above the ground about 1 foot up. He is meditating with his eyes closed. He beckons me to him wiyh one of his hands. I sit beside him. He seems very friendly… I lean my head against his shoulder. He has a calming sense about himself.
I am seeing a green aura or energy from you as well.

That’s all i see from you.

1 Like

@FantomGirl

I see a Dark/Forest green Aura radiating from you. Seems almost toxic…like a blend of Yellow, green, and Black.

Keeping away Psychic Vampires i see

1 Like

Okay cool.
Kind of strange. But i will look into it.
Thanks for the reading. Sorry about the psychic vampires… Not sure where they are coming from.

1 Like

I’m good @Ozraga

I want someone to read my energy and see what you can see.
I am always up for a trade.

@FantomGirl i see dark negative enrgy i feel like you have been upset recently a man stopped it? and maybe a dog. im not great at energy reading but thats what i got

but for a general reading i see you on a mountain top the jesus pose (thats what im calling it) shouting to the heavens what your desire is. it is answered.

1 Like

Okay very interesting. Thanks for the reading.

What i got from you;
I seea purple energy/aura from an animal that zoomed past me so fast i couldn’t see its features. I sensed it was a large feline of some sort.

Now i see a large hole in the ground. Lava is flowing at the bottom.
That’s all i see.

I am going to to go soul travel now… I am feeling in that mood.

Fell asleep but im here now :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Anyone wanna trade

1 Like

Wanna trade?

2 Likes

Yes i would like to swap.
Strange. A kaleidoscopic aura. I view it from one angle, I view it from another, completely different patterns. Almost like infinite shape shifting. You’re gaining on something, I’m not sure what it is but you almost have this thing in your hands. Perhaps more power but with a cause… my gut tells me it’s more than that. Your goal is clear and powerful. Besides from that your aura is very sexually stimulating, to put it politely. The last thought that came to my mind was “A piece of the Qlipoth.”

Sure.
But i can’t do it right now. Later today though.

1 Like

I tried now and it’s pretty confusing but here’s what I saw.

First there was literally nothing then I fell though space until I reached the planet Saturn and I were standing on it’s rings. I was suprised to your avatar there normally I see what I believe is the person themselves.

Your avatar observed as spirits came and went by the rings, the beings; shades, demons as well as beings that I can’t describe, he watched them as they conversed. They all appeared unaware of his prescense, though suddenly they all turned their attention towards him is then the spirits began to surround him and all proceeded to lay their hands upon his shoulders and head drowning him in a sea of hands from there. I could see him entering and falling through the stormy eye of Saturn

From here he entered darkness and mist could be seen inside what looked light a dark sphere yet surrounded by the giant crimson whirl, in front of him is a door similar to a door to a temple dedicated to Shiva that is said to be cursed, however this door was hade motives made out of silver and metal, with the motives of cobras, snake and skulls adorning it.

The door opened and the avatar went through it to the otherwise ink to go through to a throne room. The throne room looked like a faintly lit cave with stalagmites hanging from the cealing. In the middle of the room on top of a staircase a throne carved out of the rock itself was a throne, and ontop of it sat a being with curled horns, blue skin and misty eyes of that of a dead person. A faint smile unveiled sharp teeth, I could describe the being as male and a vampire but that would only in part do it justice, it felt ancient, demonic yet like something else entirely, like it was an undead demon god or something along those lines, sounds really silly but I am unable to relay the terrifying majesty of that particular being. It was very tall, strong and intimidating being. It said:

“The choice is yours, choose your path whatever you choose you will no way back, only you can not desire your fate now. Choose!”

As he finished the sentence two gateways opened one on the left and one on the right, the one on the left was an archway made out of silver, with a swirling gateway emitting a bright white light. The other gateway was made out of blackened steel and was emitting a crimson red light asthe vortex spun. From there I were unable to glean anything else.

As far as what it could mean…hard to say. A tragedy will be imminent though as part of your spiritual growth, the drowning of the hands on the rings of Saturn indicates as much. Along with a choice brought forth by an entity you work with, perhaps one of the Barons although I don’t know much about them, other that they can be kind yet merciless when the wish for a houngan to grow. I won’t say anymore about that due to lack of experience with the Lwa.

Saturn is commonly associated with death, secrets, mystery, sacrific and magick. I guess you could say you’ve opened a gateway into unknown realms that has a vastness and an intensity that previously may haven’t been realized until you undertook the journey.

Along with the secrets of death and magic also comes hard life choices to master the principles that the barons might teach which seem to be very steep when looking in from the outside.

A big and hard choice will be given to you unless it already hasn’t, the gifts and the power it will bring will be great, but the choice you are going to make will alter the route to the powers you earn along with every single aspect of your life.

That’s all I am able to tell you though. I sure hope I did well and it resonated with you. Good luck on your path. Some parts I can’t make or use extract any meaning from, hence why some parts haven’t been interpreted.

1 Like