Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Thank you

1 Like

Your welcome.

1 Like

Hey, sorry for late reply. I just scanned you. Although it was hard for me to connect with you because I feel you are far away. I did get some impressions from your energy. I saw an older man around you, I get the feeling he is one of your ancestors, maybe a great grandfather or a great ancle. He is very protective of you and is watching over you. I also saw a winged entity behind you on your left shoulder. I believe that may be your guardian angel, I felt it was male. He appeared when he saw me scanning you, but left when he saw I meant no harm. Your energy to me feels very neutral, kind of like a ground zero feeling you’d get if you were to travel deep underground. I smelled cemetery dirt coming from you as well. I believe you may have a gift with necromancy if you don’t study already. Your aura also appears to me as a teal/greenish and yellowish color. Hope this helped :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I looked at you I saw a sigil/symbol it reminded me of a heart wit point and curvy lines drawn around it. I have seen this symbol before in African, Voodoo magic but I cannot recall the name. Also I did see a woman around you, I get the feeling she is one of your ancestors. It felt like a great aunt or grandmother. She whispered something to me but it was inaudible. I think she whispered your name. For some reason I was unable to see your aura. I hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey can i have a scan pls?

1 Like

Do you feel this person to be a ‘good person’ or a ‘bad person’…?

I am willing to trade with someone.

A good person

1 Like

I’m up for a trade crystal

1 Like

Okay, I will scan you in a minute here.

1 Like

I felt a tingly feeling start to grow on my body. I eventually felt and saw a wave of ocean water splash over me. Then i heard seagulls making noises. I felt this when i connected with you.

I see you as a tall woman in a white dress with black wings. Your arms are outstretched and you are holding in your right hand an orb of purple energy. In your left hand you are holding an orb of orange energy (These orbs seem to change to different objects but they keep the same color energy as they change shape). You seem positive and have a balance of energy.

1 Like

Aww thank you <3 That sounds about right. When I scanned you, I saw the silhouette of a woman in your shadow, she was dressed seductively, in a long black dress. her skin shined look moonlight and she had dark wavy hair that fell down her back. I think it might be Lillith. I also saw black wings coming from your back, and your aura was a bright pale blue, with an outline of purple. Then I looked again and saw your aura taking on many colors at once, it looked more like a rainbow. I think you may be one of those rainbow children or crystal children that incarnated in the 90’s. But you energy feels very soothing and balanced :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was Lilith for sure. She and i are connected closely.
My energy always comes out to be blue to most people. And blue is my favorite color.
Can you tell me more about the rainbow or cyrstal children i am very interested in learning about them… I have heard of them just haven’t really known much about them.

I was born in 1999 by the way…
Not sure if you meant the entire 90’s or not.

No big deal. Thanks.

1 Like

Do u still need one?

I meant the entire 90’s and early 2000’s. Here is a website that will tell you more about it. I am an indigo child :slight_smile: But I feel like you are definitely a crystal or rainbow child. Star Children

1 Like

Thank you.
I will look it up and see :blue_heart:

I think i am more of crystal child… I fit into most of the signs of being a crystal child.

Could someone else try reading my energy and tell me what they see i am very curious about all of this;)

@Becca Hey, sorry for the late response. I’m not sure if this is accurate, but I sensed some sadness that’s family related to ur mom and dad. I heard divorce. Again, not sure what that meant or if it’s relevant to u. I then saw a female demon. I asked for her name and all she said was, “demon of sadness.” Never heard of that, so I looked that up. To my surprise, there’s a princess demon of sorrow by the name Purah. (Sorry for the confusion. This is ur read.)

1 Like