Whose reading is this?

1 Like

Hey @A.Lucifer can i read you?

1 Like

Anyone tryinna hit me with a reading?

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

I see you standing tall with black wings and a black cloak with a black misty aura coming off from all around you. You are smiling at me with a sort of ominous look in your eyes.
You seem to be dominate and powerful in your own right.
You are standing in a large circular room that seems to be an old alchemy room.

1 Like

@DormiensDei
Want to read me for fun?

1 Like

I gotcha, 1 sec

1 Like

Yes. Sure.

1 Like

At first, i saw three spheres in a horizontal row. They werent spheres exactly, the form changed too fast for me to see them. Felt as though each sphere were a realm of its own, and felt like different aspects. They seemed to be distant, yet tie in with a central point (you?).

Then i see an angel, female in form, black tipped wings spread in the air, arms stright above her as though holding something up, energy of some kind. She bled from a wound in her side, but maintained her position

1 Like

Yeah, Crystal Dragoness…I get part of thr message. That’s true about me. I am that sigil/symbol you saw…kind of what I’m made of. I’m African, a Nigerian.

Please, can you go further with this scan…one more please?

1 Like

@Becca’s read.

1 Like

I see a man radiating white light. He is kneeling like this
images
With a sword in hand like the picture. He had white wings.
Seemed like he was contemplating something. Or at least thinking intently.

I feel like you are far away and it was hard for me to connect with you, so I only saw so much. But I did feel your ancestors around you. I wasn’t able to see your aura, but I get the impression of ‘‘red’’ from your energy. Not in a bad way, but in a way that you are a very passionate person about your beliefs, you are dominant and you have a fiery personality. You also are not very forgiving, it someone messes with you, you strike back with a vengeance. I think your zodiac sign might be a fire sign. I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Wow.
That is really cool.
Very cool about the angel. I will have to see what that might be about.

Could you read me once more? Just to see something real quick

1 Like

Man hope it’s not my fam praying for their alleged satanist family member. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Me? Sure

1 Like

What might that be about?

1 Like

I heard a female voice.
She told me she isn’t Lilith.
She is laughing a little.
I can’t put a name on her though.
Grrr… She is such a tease. Lol.
I see only an outline of her body but she seems cute.

Not sure if this is what you wanted me to see but thats what i saw.

1 Like

Cool. I understand the part that it’s hard for you to connect with me. My Zodiac sign is Bull. It very correspond to your readings. Thanks.

2 Likes