Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

I seen the number eight, it was glowing and it turned sideways. I seen a man walk up and give you a diamond. I also seen this crown in a skeleton head.

1 Like

Interesting…

@Becca and @anon9236988, can u plz give me a read?

@A.Lucifer Okay, so funny enough I saw a big spider haha. Followed by the name Lilith, but whether it’s because I read your posts regarding that, i dont know. I felt a sense of rebirth, so it might mean a new you or new beginning. I feel that you don’t have much to worry about at the moment, seem happy with how far you’ve come and confident.

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade

1 Like

I’m down, I go home really soon

Alright, I’ll get started in a bit.

1 Like

Thanx. Sounds accurate. :blush:

1 Like

@A.Lucifer can you read me?

I will in a bit. Running some errands at the moment.

1 Like

Hi people, Balg God’s and Goddesses, demigods or whatever lol, please give me a reading of any sort. Thanks!

Yes, I see a dark figure standing in rain looking at you through the window wile you sleep, suddenly disappears and then appears in the room where your sleeping and just stares at you

Can anyone give a read/scan on me? Thanks in advance xx

1 Like

@OnionKnight I see an RPG style knight. There isn’t a particular direction he seeks. Just the adventure along the way.

1 Like

A knight indeed :slight_smile:

Yours ~
I seen this women running in a maze room at full speed. I seen a steel box made of just rods form together. I seen a bookshelf with a glowing book om the last rack to the right

She had a beautiful face that looked like what some of the marble statues of goddesses look like. She had white skin with long hair (i think it was blonde hair). She had a pretty body and was all around beautiful.

Sorry i didn’t answer until know i have been busy today.

1 Like

I saw a woman wave at me and say, “Hi.”
She gave me a hug and said, “How are you?”
She was very friendly and kind.
I felt a lighter energy from her.

Later i saw a head of a woman. She had long white hair and was radiating a strong white light that was almost too thick to see through. But she had a beautiful face.

If anyone wants to read me i can read you as well.
If you decide to read me i will have to do a reading for you later today. I have to go out for now.

@A.Lucifer
i saw a dark room, woth a coffin in it. From the coffin a figure rose Nosferatu-style. Was a woman with a simple, but grand black mask on her face. She steps out of the coffin and i feel a seductive energy, impressions of lust and desire.
The room turns into an egyptian-style temple, and the vampire’s lower half turns into a snake, and she slides out of vision. Impressions of searching for something, like trying to find the right too in the toolbag

Edit- sorry for the late read, i was exhausted last night

1 Like

I hear someone say, “I am wise.” It was said in a whisper.

I see someone at a computer typing away on a keyboard. This person is drinking something, it could be coffee or tea but i think its coffee.

That’s all i can get.

1 Like