Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

@Crystal_Dragoness Please, before asking for scans or offering to scan members, introduce yourself in the Intro thread so we can learn a bit about you. It is a rule of this forum.

Can someone read me?

1 Like

That sounds pretty accurate to be honest. Thanks for the reading.

1 Like

I saw a woman kind of twirl a little bit and she blew me a kiss.
This woman was wearing a white dress and seemed to have a lighter energy to her.

1 Like

Thanks! Can you say what she looked like?

1 Like

Much welcome.

1 Like

At a later date. I still struggle with this and I have a lot on my mind at the moment.

I replied to the thread an introduced myself. :slight_smile: Thank you.

1 Like

I saw. Thank you kindly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sense I am new here, would anyome like for me to try and scan them.

1 Like

Hey! You or anyone else could scan me and tell me what entities you can feel around me so I know

1 Like

@Micah here’s your late reading haha sorry

Okay, so I tried to connect with you but felt a bit light headed. So I tried again and saw a room in complete darkness. I then see a table, and a bowl. Not an eating bowl, it may be an offering bowl. I think you may have a protective barrier around you because I can’t seem to get anything else haha.

1 Like

@Becca thanks
Thats the Darkness and Azazel once again kicking people out gently
Funny you see a Bowl there. I want one of those Hindu Singing Bowls for my Temple

1 Like

No need to kick me out, I’m a good girl :joy::joy::joy::joy: really? That’s so cool! Hehehe.

Azazel isn’t gentle about it. His voice alone made me back up slowly, but very carefully. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@Micah, could u plz scan/read me? I can trade.

1 Like

Yeah ill do it later
Got stuff to do

1 Like

Can u return a read?

Not at the moment cause I’m at work. And I’ve only done them with my tarot cards before. Not sure how accurate I’d be on my own.

Yo! Please scan me.