Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

I was clipping my nails lol

1 Like

Ive never had a reading before. Anyone willing?
I wont be able to read back. I’m still in training trying to get my senses up.

It is night, full moon it is large. A wide flowing river. The side I stand on smooth and sandy with lush vegetation. The other side rocky and ruff, but I see glints of light off in the distance like moonlight reflecting off a larde crystal. The air is calm but has the smell of a fresh rain. I hear somthing behind me but I cant make out what it is. A bird, small frogs (peepers)? There also seems to be something in the water but I can’t quite make that out as well. All seems peaceful.

That is all I can pick up on.

1 Like

Hey… I see sadness and dried tears on ur cheek. U have several entities around u. I saw a handsome face-Probably Lucifer, another with large ferocious looking teeth- Not sure who. He didn’t seem too happy. Then another with 2 horns on it’s head- made me think of beelzebub and lastly, what looked like possibly black Lilith. Does that sound accurate?

1 Like

Does anyone want to read me?

1 Like

I’m interested

Can u plz read me?

Hey, are u able to read me?

1 Like

Anyone wanna read me?

@Fallen_Angel I see a rose decaying in the heat of a desert, I hear slow music from you like a soulful choir in the background it goes rather soft then very dramatic too.

I see branches covering you from limb to limb like their moving as if their more like veins of the earth than just branches but you seem to be straining in their grasp.

I heard a voice to ( Weird ) … I heard ‘ Ra ‘.

Was that mine?

@A.Lucifer I see strings coming from your fingers, connecting to floating energetic brains.

I can see you smiling like a puppet master, I sense a power of deception and manipulation emanating from your psyche.

I sense a bit of a trickster within you too.

1 Like

Sounds accurate.

Would anyone like to read my energy?

Doesn’t seem to connect, but thanks.

I know that’s what I thought completely different to what I normally get from you strange

Kk

Can u return the read?

I won’t be able to, sorry. I am currently practising and trying get my abilities up.

I can read auras- vaguely and give my impression on your enrgies