Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

@Micah, could u plz scan/read me? I can trade.

1 Like

Yeah ill do it later
Got stuff to do

1 Like

Can u return a read?

Not at the moment cause I’m at work. And I’ve only done them with my tarot cards before. Not sure how accurate I’d be on my own.

Yo! Please scan me.

I seen the number eight, it was glowing and it turned sideways. I seen a man walk up and give you a diamond. I also seen this crown in a skeleton head.

1 Like

Interesting…

@Becca and @anon9236988, can u plz give me a read?

@A.Lucifer Okay, so funny enough I saw a big spider haha. Followed by the name Lilith, but whether it’s because I read your posts regarding that, i dont know. I felt a sense of rebirth, so it might mean a new you or new beginning. I feel that you don’t have much to worry about at the moment, seem happy with how far you’ve come and confident.

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade

1 Like

I’m down, I go home really soon

Alright, I’ll get started in a bit.

1 Like

Thanx. Sounds accurate. :blush:

1 Like

@A.Lucifer can you read me?

I will in a bit. Running some errands at the moment.

1 Like

Hi people, Balg God’s and Goddesses, demigods or whatever lol, please give me a reading of any sort. Thanks!

Yes, I see a dark figure standing in rain looking at you through the window wile you sleep, suddenly disappears and then appears in the room where your sleeping and just stares at you

Can anyone give a read/scan on me? Thanks in advance xx

1 Like

@OnionKnight I see an RPG style knight. There isn’t a particular direction he seeks. Just the adventure along the way.

1 Like

A knight indeed :slight_smile:

Yours ~
I seen this women running in a maze room at full speed. I seen a steel box made of just rods form together. I seen a bookshelf with a glowing book om the last rack to the right