Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

im getting some sort of blockage like something doesnt want me to look, its weird like a concrete wall dafuck?

i finally got through i see an island a lonely one with a single palm tree… i think im just being shown what i seen before? im upset now i gotta try and shit

i fianlly get through and i see some of the baddest meanest looking dudes lol as i land they all stare at me in anger and confusion the leader coms and talks to me asks what i want really lanky looking dude not who you would expect to lead something like this i tell him you wanted a reading and not to impeed me.

and i slid in again this time i see a stream of blue energy going sideways left to right i follow to where it leads and i think its telling me your solar plexus is blocked I enter a room with all 7 entrances for your chakras im in a command center so to speak all the colors are working well but the yellow one the Solar Plexus

take that with a grain of salt i have never had to fight that hard before for a reading.

3 Likes

fairy means, can I contact any of them?

Если у вас есть открытие его сигилы и повторение Энна, тогда да, у него есть дерьмо, вы, вероятно, привлекли его внимание, просто произнеся свое имя.

как я исправляю свои чакры, я представляю себе, что красный свет проникает в мое тело, когда я вдыхаю, и я иду до самой корневой чакры, которая является пятном к тому времени, когда я выдыхаю. Я представляю себе черный и все другие виды энергии вытекать только вверх и вниз

Да, если вы можете слышать духи, вы можете легко связаться с ними, также, если вы хотите связаться с богиней, сделайте ей сигилу и откройте ее

Delight indescribable, thank you.
enn Asmodeus I do not know, I do not hear them,
noise in the ears and everything

1 Like

Асмодеус - Айер Аваг Алорен Асмодей

я не знаю, будет ли перевод работать, но я думаю, что это будет

Также здесь есть ссылка, чтобы найти ее снова, если вам нужно и многое другое

1 Like

Sorry forgot to take my shield down😅

1 Like

word of advice make it 360 :wink:

1 Like

And there were such cases when enn did not work?

@RiseorDie
I see you adorned in Necklaces and Bracelets made of Diamonds. All kinds.
They shine like the sun
You are living the good life

You are in a castle reclined back on your throne/chair

Lucifuge Rofocale is there with you. A Godform merger with him is coming up for you shortly

2 Likes

@anon9236988

I see you at a strip club dancing on a pole. Heels, lingerie (or lack thereof), the whole 9, seems like Azazel and Belial are there and playing poker completwly un aware of you

You look like you know what you are doin. Good job. Nice boobs and cheeks by the way :ok_hand:
Dancing to raise energy i see

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

I see a 50 ft Well with black Tar in it. You are drowning, but it seems to be more like a training exercise. Similar to how the Navy Seals get thrown in extremely cold water and must survive for a period of time.

Your hands are tied and you are paddling with your feet.

Stop struggling with the Darkness. Get past your moral constraints and you will swim fine

1 Like

Can I have a scan?

1 Like

It has been a while for me… Would someone like to extend their feelers my way?

1 Like

can you read me too?

@OnionKnight it would be nice if you could return the favour :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone else wanna read me? Ill return the fav

Yo, can anyone sense what spirit is around me?

( All I could really see is a guy wearing gold armour. I accidentally traveled to his throne room, lol… )

1 Like

Hold on @anon9236988

1 Like