Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Oh wow for sure, im sure i will he able to decode it as the days go on but I have a theory. I promised i will do somerhing to marbas which I still didnt do (yet) so that might be it, guess Im the warewolf in this situation haha thank you.

I see a guy in front of his computer screen watching some sort of Anime, than a demon materialises behind him. The guy feels the shift in the room so he turn left than right but sees nothing. The demon lets out a chuckle. The guy seems paralised with fear but eventually slowly turns around to see the demon. Their eyes meet demon is still smiling. Eventually he says: You know what you should be doing right? The guy nods. The demon says good then dissipates. The guy starts looking through his drawers for a piece of paper with the sigil of lucifer on it and starts meditating. (Thats all I got, let me know if its any good) Your aura seems dark blue to me with a red outline. It has a nervous feel to it but also I can tell its grown in power a lot lately and its trying to process the excess into something productive.

Haha wow thatā€™s a good one I donā€™t really tick with Lucifer I work with Belielā€¦ Watching anime Iā€™m not sure iv never really watched anime lol (Iā€™m a Netflix kind of a guy) but I think its about how I should be studying for a important exam lolā€¦

1 Like

Haha yea I probably projected a little and the message got filtered through my own mind but you got the message :joy:

1 Like

Haha yup thanks bro :heart:ļø your scan was accurate :grin:hope mine is in someway too lol

1 Like

Oh yes. It definitely is, i can feel it. Thank you for that. :wink:

1 Like

Sure i can give u both when im back home!

1 Like

I am up to scan someone, or for a trade, if any of you are interested :wink:

Scan me mommy

Hi, alright? :relaxed:

I can feel that there is something you are waiting to happen. It causes you a bit of anxiety/nervousness, but maybe joy? Or maybe you are waiting for something to enter /leave your life?
Your state right now is Earth. Latent, waiting for the seasons to kick in and help you grow, get rid of the unnecessary, and produce the effects that you want.

1 Like

@Tattersail was I accurate?

1 Like

Not really

I havenā€™t joined in on the scans in a long time. Would anyone want to trade?

1 Like

I will. Sometimes my capacities are more of a clairvoyant.

1 Like

:blush::blush: anyone to scan me?

Can someone scan me? Iā€™ll return back

@tattersail green aura with white spots and grey kinda has cosmic blue sparkles. Someone close to you has been getting on ur nerves keep a healthy distance and contiue your workings. A spirit is telling me to tell you, eat healthy. I see a pond waving at 3am, crickets chirp, the moonlight pours black muck into this pond, seeping in between the mist. I see a green lamp in the distance. A warrior is there with the green lantern as it smokes. He tells me go, leave her alone. Iā€™dk what this means but it has a lot to do with you. Something is soon to emerge and he is spending time dealing with it on the other side . Lots of energy I read from you just remain balanced. Your guides are helping you stream better aspects into your life just position yourself

1 Like

It changed as you read it your aura has little orange In it so I had to elaborate

Resonate with the other reading i got

I see a pink water flower in a pond of blood. An almost dead warrior take the flower and travel in a journey. First he met a lizard man that offers him healing for the flower and he said no. Second he met a fat old lady with kind smile who offers him food but he still say no. Third was a little child wanting the flower but he said no. Still dying, the warrior climb steps into a sky palace and place upon the throne the water flower hes been protecting and die. A goddess emerged and admire the flower, while heeding no attention to the dead warrior

1 Like

Still willing for more trade

1 Like

Any significance towards me? Also there are entities guarding you probs why reading was inacc