Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Who are guarding me

Would anyone be willing to scan me?

2 Likes

I can scan you, you can scan me back if you wish.

I see someone quite close to you planning to back stab you so watch out, probably a female. I also sense astaroth being in charge of protecting you. Your aura seems pink. I see bombs being dropped on a house covered with pink aura, which acts as a shield. After the bombing that house is the only one left standing.

Hope you got something out of that :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! That is actually very reassuring because I have a daily practice of shielding my home, especially reassuring because you see it the same color as you see me. And I will definitely keep my eye out for anyone planning some shady moves :wink:

Iā€™m definitely not as good as this as others, but what I got immediately was an image of you standing in front of what looks like very tall flat sheets of light in the middle of a dusty field with a lot of rocks and debris, feels as if a ton of people have been trampling or fighting all over it. The sky is very dark red and orange, the ground is dark black or brown and behind the huge ā€œglass wallā€ of light is either a cave or a small inlet. Sorry if its a weird reading!

2 Likes

Thank you, wherever someone does a reading on me they usually end up wierd, so its normal haha. I can definitely say its quite accurate as i just had fight with someone which almost never happens so for you to pick up on that is great!

1 Like

Hi Krush, just thought you might like to hear your reading turned out even more accurate as someone who wronged me came to apologise and therefore was ā€˜sparedā€™ like in your reading yesterday

1 Like

I started reading up on Astaroth after your message, immediately got a small sense of familiarity

1 Like

I knew it! The female aspect is Astarte I thinkn you guys will make great friends and allies!

1 Like

Wow thank youā€¦ Actually I have been really trying to make my scans accurate asf my ā€œguru/masterā€ told me that itā€™s important lolā€¦ If your up for scans pm meā€¦ Iā€™m down anytime

2 Likes

If someone want to scan me I would be very happy. I can scan back.

1 Like

Iā€™ll trade

I see an old woman with crook banging on a door. A beautiful young man opened the door and smile sinisterly at her as the woman scream angrily at him. The young man pays no heed and close the door in her face. The old woman gets mad at curse the guy into a dragon. The dragon then eats the woman, while the rest of the people in the area haunts him down.

I feel water within you with purple aura

I see more fire than usual within you.
I see feelings of being stuck.
Lack of movement.
I also see a small problem being solved.

1 Like

Good read

@anon48532061
Can you read me?

Could someone possibly scan me, and Iā€™ll try to scan them back

Trade anyone?

When I get some food and finish organising a few things I will do it, maybe in an hour. Is that OK with you? :relaxed:

1 Like

Any chance for that tarot reading? I can scan you again if you want :wink:

1 Like

Omg sorry i forgot about that i will do it in a bit

Pls do scan me tho esp on the chakra and entities near me

1 Like

I sense you are working with Belial and that relationship is getting stronger or if youā€™re not yet somehow you REALLY should. I sense that a relationship with Belial is good for both of you. Hes a great teacher. There is something trying to fuck with you but heā€™s nearby and prevents it from reaching you.

Your chackras are in really good shape except for your solar plexus and third eye they look really tired to me, like youā€™ve been overworking these babies. A bit of rest maybe a cleansing and they will be back to running full speed at the Tattersail Gym.

Let me know how my reading goes :wink:

2 Likes