Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@micah scan me … If u r not busy wiz ur mshake :thinking:

1 Like

@Zeinaa
I see colors swirling around you. Purple, yellow, pink, and green are around you in a circle. It seems like youre in ecstasy so to speak :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe cuz of my meditation today was outside… So maybe that or don’t know

3 Likes

Anyone to give me a Scan…!?

1 Like

Traaaade , anyone ?!

anyone care to gimme a poke re: the thing i’m doing after midnight?

1 Like

@Leander_Jordan. Balance heaven and hell. Call upon the great god Anshar and goddess Kishar. If you feel the darkness is overwhelming only do the 13 day challenge

Can someone scan who the fuck is astrally sucking me off!? :joy:

3 Likes

Deep down u know who just sayin

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. I’m at work. The reason it’s difficult to read your own energy is because you fluctuate. Over the last year or so, you changed and have grown over and over. So much so that you aren’t sure where you started or where it’ll end. I sense a dread about it. Almost like never quite feeling that you are comfortable. But you can use the discomfort to your advantage. I see many different animal spirits with you. Owl, fox, Hawk, Snake. I see you as a leader somewhere, a wise leader, knowing how to see through other peoples perspectives. Being a leader doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll make it to office, it might mean that you have to make decisions for a group of people who are incapable of leading themselves. Let me know if that was at all accurate

I couldn’t help myself, it was just sitting there bored n shit. :joy: :joy: :joy: jkjk blame Canada

1 Like

I’m at work! I can’t deal with this right now :joy::joy:

1 Like

You scamp :triumph::joy:

1 Like

Does anyone know this sign

That’s somewhat accurate good scan tho.

1 Like

@Leander_Jordan & @Oet89 scan me to tell me what’s going on with me now?!
That’s really important for my upcoming ritual

Larius pit. Pain and rebirth. That’s what I got

1 Like

I see four entities with you. They are hardening your concentration. They are speaking their names, but I’m not familiar, Ohgkul Ragbtha Saymon the fourth isn’t speaking it’s name. It’s speaking a humans name. I have a feeling it’s your name. I’m curious the ritual is to increase your power?

1 Like

@Kassapu can you scan to see if I am indeed headed out of financial fuckery today?

1 Like

Actually summoning Norse gods, but I don’t know those name , do u have any idea from where they came , is it like protection