Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

With good way or something else, also can u tell me about the norse god I’m gonna summon is it gonna be success or not

Not sure, they remind me of gargoyles. I think, there is a lot that im seeing. I see walls shaking. I don’t think they are protecting you, I think they are filling you with energy. They may be guides, they are very well hidden, yet they wanted to be known by you.

I’m getting a yes. But it seems like a little more umph is required on your part

2 Likes

Scan swap anyone?

I have drawn two runes on me. How effective do they seem to be in adding power to me?

1 Like

A noticeable amount. I’d an overall increase of 25% since i last saw you. I see a lot of energy on your knee caps and legs strangely. Where did you draw the runes? @Epsilon_The_Imperial

1 Like

I see a man in a white room. He seems to be wielding a sword. He strikes it into the ground. I see that a white vortex of light erupts from you.

I see that you vomit up a shadow which goes away. It seems like you are purging negative aspects of yourself.

Have you been working with light?

1 Like

I drew one near my knee and another one on my right hand.

1 Like

Trade ?

1 Like

No but some Christians have been praying for me.

Sure.

Trade me :slight_smile:

I just did something with the runes to help manifest my intent through writing and speaking. Another trade? Will they work?

1 Like

Spot on, I just sold a pendant for 60 that I should have gotten 100 for… :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Oh next time reply to my post and i wont miss it lol. Let’s see… This helps a significant amount. I would also call a patron to aid

Are you saying that the writing and speaking helped out a lot?

1 Like

Three kings wearing red robs … Drawing 3 runic symbols on ur back … U seems in alot of pain but happy… They telling u u have to wait the moon and the symbols 'll be alive… I think that’s great sign 4 u and ur future…
U said u made 2 tattoos don’t know why i saw 3 …

Yes

1 Like

Hi sweets, would you mind scanning my solar plexus

1 Like

I’m feeling ur solar plexus energy burning up … Not nice feeling at all … Did u done something different or what happened?!

1 Like