Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Hello will anyone give me a scan please?

Scan?

Trade?

Anybody up for a trade? I’ve recently had the name VALEFOR appear in what I think may be a foreign thought, but I’d like to know if Duke Valefor is indeed trying to make contact with me.

@thestrangescientist Sure! :slight_smile:

I keep getting what looks like a diamond shape around you, with the vertices ending in little spheres that glow with a dull pinkish-blue light. The edges of the diamond shape are the only indicator of its presence, but it isn’t wireframe- it looks more like a predator cloak outline of some kind of still, clear fluid more than a wireframe or drawn shape; it has substance to it.

The word ‘VALEFOR’ rubs against one of the horizontal vertices of the diamond, although the word is tilted vertically, with the bottom of the letters making contact with you. It makes a sound that I break down into two pieces of metal sliding against each other, as well as two frequency tones that are slightly different resonating together- like they’re overlapped.

To me, it feels like you haven’t tried to initiate contact with Valefor, but that something about you/what’s going on in your life that attracted the guy- I get the sense that it’s more like you two are resonating because of what feels like similarity of spirit, and he noticed the connection first. That’s all I can make of it, so I’d say he is trying to talk! :slight_smile:

Wanna trade Mr. @qayos

Hello everyone.
I have just arrived on this forum and I would please like to request a scan. I have no idea how these things work so I thank you for any light you might be able to bring me on this matter. I feel there is a family/personal curse I’ve struggled under all my life…
Thank you again

1 Like

It was weird like looking through your eyes I see a bathroom, but I tried looking at the mirror, but i could not force ourselves to view the reflection. All i saw was a shadow lingering on the arm as it was the only part I could see.

1 Like

Anyone pls scan me,

I have questions as basis:

Is there a death to happen? I don’t want to specify more.

Success in writing a book?

Any other info appreciated thank you

Trade scan?

Trade anyone

1 Like

Any one want to scan me? A trade?

1 Like

i would

i see a man sitting on chair and looking at a compturer i see darkness and dark hands around him and they get him closing his eyes and his mounth he gets swallowed in the dark i hear this “get a bit time off”

i see a woman smoking at the top of a water wave sort of surfing but bellow that sea its darkness full of darkness "be more more self conciousss,you may miss the concdiquences (sorry shit spelling that part) "

it feels like something is hiding from you,like you didnt pay attetion to,like a mistake,

1 Like

Who’s the woman? and what’s the mistake? Is it involving one of my magic rituals or different? I’ll do yours as soon as I can, anything in particular you want me to try and scan?

1 Like

I’ve been writing a story inspired by the four queens of hell whom I work with, could it be about that maybe?

i felt with an entity maybe i am wrong and the woman on the surfing was you

1 Like

Must be my Astral form I’m more feminine than masculine

now scanning again i feel its not maloved or wants anything bad to you

1 Like