Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@wickedpea The tower card came instantly into my mind which implies that Neptune is going to tear some things down in order to let new things into your life. I sensed a storm over you but I also saw sunshine on the horizon. I didn’t get “bored” vibes but I did get a huge sense of dullness at first and the images took a bit to manifest in my head

1 Like

There has been some things in my life that seem to be wearing away or swept up in the tide indeed.

I’m hoping that sunshine comes soon.

@chi I get a very strong impression of cherry blossoms and cherry trees in bloom from you, and a swing hanging from a tree in an empty backyard. I know that cherry trees have a very short flowering period.

My astral temple in theory is a world of cherry blossoms and cherry trees so that makes sense. I SAY IN THEORY BECAUSE I HAVE TROUBLE GETTING THERE BUT yes.

1 Like

K I’ll be back

1 Like

Scan whatever you like? :blush:
but idk I did wake up like 3 time last night because of something maybe look at that.

1 Like

You should scan me some more :wink:

Ok hold on love

1 Like

I will I promise. :kissing_heart:

@wolfinsheepsskin Right so I saw a mass of energy standing over you and it kept by you all night while you slept. There was a mirror nearby and it’s reflection was white but it’s being was black. The energy/spirit laid by you all night and it kept moving from place to place in your room. It wanted to go into your body but decided against it. It’s still nearby though, just hiding.

darling, don’t make me blush :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Scan swaps?

1 Like

@chi can you find out who it was for me?
:relaxed:
Or anyone for that matter…
I shall return the favor when I get the chance.

1 Like

:scream: you would go to someone else instead of your one love???

Mmm hun I’ll try but I’ll do it in a bit

1 Like

Also, my workplace is at peak chaos and I’ve been trying not to internalize it, but the more I look around, the more I think the Tower card applies to this place.

What’s your job?

Law clerk. I’m waiting on my bar exam results before moving into an associate attorney position. I’m not good at this kind of stuff, which is part of the reason why I went to law school in the first place…

Belial is all about law…Have you asked him for some good help?

Actually, I think I’d rather not be a lawyer at all now, but I’m looking into what could help my boyfriend find a better law job. Can I seek out help for another person if it’s what they want and is greatly beneficial to them?

Sure. Someone just posted yesterday about getting help from Belial to help get her friends out of jail.

1 Like

Anyone want to trade?

1 Like

Can I have a scan pls?

1 Like

No it was simply a suggestion… which i know no one will do. :man_shrugging: