Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I was in a cave made of thousands of crystals, they even cover the ground benith me. I was floating.
The rune Gebo came to mind and i seem a women cloaked in a black dress covering her face down to her feet; it was torn and shredded but I still couldn’t see the lady’s face. She grabbed a telescope and looked at the stars. She was looking for the planet Mars, when she found it she sat down on her knees and prayed

1 Like

I was in a room full of vegetation and color. It seemed like it was in a castle.
I was walking around and seen this violen sitting on a stone platform on some water.
I kept walking and seen a dragon came flying from the room to stop me. ( kinda looked like the dragon from spirited away )
" You come at a bad time "
The dragon told me

I replied " I’m here looking is all, but I’ll leave if I must "

" Just tred lightly " the dragon said as he flew back towards the sky.

I did some more looking around and found a door that had weird writing it, I opened it and almost fell right into the Sun…
The door opened up to a small narrow path over the sun.

I mean… I was warned haha

1 Like

@OnionKnight

Can you look and see if something is messing with me…im.getting very dizzy, very quickly

And whether it is good or bad…

1 Like

BABE YOU KNOW I WILL. Hold on- I’ll try my best.

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

Sure man
Scan me

Yours is incoming
@anon80443026

1 Like

@anon80443026

I see a being with a Purple aura. A Dark Purple. It changes to a white teenager about 16. A young EA koetting almost.

You are loaded with guns and bullets and grenades, a magical mercenary so to speak. I get a Martial energy so to speak.

I like the vibe i get from you. Very similar to deadpool

I asked if anything was messing with you and I seen your solar plexus chakra, it felt broken in a weird way.
I then seen aman with two faces. Looked like Zetzu.

1 Like

@chi I see a rapidly growing tree with insects swarming it. You’re growing but as such it has drawn attention.

@Micah Who is E.A. Koetting and why does he have so many guns?

That martial energy is coming from an over abundance of Mars energy I have working in my life at the moment from something that went awry. Not sure why it’s purple though.

So what initially started as a barren city turned into roots growing out towards me, really wild and violently from everywhere. The gust from growth of course knocked a lot of debris out of its way. And the color of the energy being emitted was whitish blue (almost like lightning). it all felt really cartoonish. Look out for bizarre new beginnings.

1 Like

Being honest, I seriously doubted… My spirits said yes… Double checked with divination, yes again.

1 Like

@itsnathanm7 You were laying in a field with fireflies surrounding you. You reached up and grabbed the moon, pulling it’s essence into you and your aura grew and spread throughout the field. Maybe you have something big to do this upcoming harvest moon

In a good or bad way?

@wolfinsheepsskin My amazing darling- I got a vision of this lady holding the moon and stars in her hands and she was gazing at you. That’s all I got- sorry :relieved::cherry_blossom:

Coolio. I will get to you soon.

@FantomGirl trade?!

1 Like

Yes @Zeinaa

1 Like

@FantomGirl
snow flakes everywhere… I c Azazel walking and u following him … U looks chill as the weather doesn’t bother u but u enjoy it… U asked Azazel is it still far … He answered "we almost there " … Azazel grabs ur hand … And makes u stop … He showing u smth carved into a wall " raz tatu … Rah ahem " that was the words …
I dk the meaning… The ther was more thos the only words I remember

1 Like

@OnionKnight
I see an onion and i enter it. I exit the onion and see you in your room playing video games or maybe just watching T.V.
You have black wings, white clothing on and a dark aura. Flames are on your head and you have demonic red to orange colored eyes. A woman comes up to your shoulder and she leans on you. Seems like she is Hecate. Then i see a python at your feet and it twirls up and through your body. It is your kundalini serpent.

@Zeinaa
You have really large white to bluish colored wings. They are spread as far they can. Seems like you are showing off just a tad :wink:
You summon a purple energy from around you and you make that your aura. You blow a kiss to Satan as he walks away from you. Then i see you walking down some stairs and entering a side walk next to an apartment building which is also next to a street. Cars all around and the usual street lights and things.
Then a sudden flash of a person flys by you. This person turns out to be Satan with yellow wings and he comes up from behind you and kisses you neck.
You blush and warmingly invite him towards you more. (I see you have long and very slightly curled black hair).

2 Likes

Cool. I will look into some more. Thanks.

1 Like