Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 2)

I see Lilith, Lucifer, and Belial around you.
I see off into the distance, and I see a bluish energy. Like representing an emotion almost. I got the sense that your godform wants to work with you.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. Still kinda intimidating to me tho. Question, the only 4 choices I’m thinking about are the 4 elemental kings, think it could be them?

2 Likes

Yes I’ve been having a lot of anxiety, I see a blue-ish tone around you! I’m also seeing plants you may be very connected to earth in some way or you use the element of earth a lot in your magic. I see a blue-ish with purple aura! It’s very strong and it’s radiant! It runs through many shades of purple.
I’m also seeing a scale, something is unbalanced… I am not sure what, but whatever it is you have control over this could mean a decision or for some reason I’m also getting the sense of hiding, so maybe your hiding something.

I’m also seeing plants behind you, there are wards that you have set in place guarding you, I also see you may have spirits watching over you to keep you safe from intruders. I cannot see pst the garden wall.

1 Like

Lilith is my matron. I’m actively trying to not work with Lucifer or Belial. I keep accidentally scrying Lucifer’s sigil in my eyelids lol randomly so I can believe he might be around. Could you describe the blue energy? Is it coming from something?

1 Like

I have a servitor that’s connected with plants, glad to see its doing it’s thang

1 Like

Yup it for sure is it really said: no. :high_heel:

1 Like

Hmm… I can describe the colors of the gateway. Light blue (like the sky), green, orange, and yellow. I didn’t get the sense of entities…but I didn’t check for elementals.

I got the sense that, at this point and time in your life, you’ve come to the end of a cycle so to speak. And you have a choice to make on (action) on what the next cycle is be like (life, spirituality but more so spirituality). So your choices now will affect your future.

2 Likes

The blue energy feels godlike in nature, not angelic or demonic, but calm and invigorating. I honestly would compare it to the way “Hope” appears in the God of War video game series, if you’re familiar with that.

It is the force of calm and passions, and that which sustains the life of many beings.

2 Likes

I don’t work with the godform stuff. But everything else seemed accurate. What do you want scanned?

1 Like

Well color wise, we got an equal amount of cool and warm tones ( no idea what that means). Maybe just good, Better, bad, and even worse? ( just kinda guessing). Thanks for the scan, I’ll have to get choosing than

2 Likes

I tend to visualize energy as colors. Blue is usually airy (especially since it was a light/sky blue). The green is usually earthy for me. Orange is fire-like and yellow is solar.

Good luck

2 Likes

I want to know what messages a being named Lexmanah has for me and for my path.
If it comes up, also ask him about what lies beyond the “atom” mentioned in the post.
It comes from this post:

1 Like

I probably shouldn’t read the post so it doesn’t influence my scan. I’ll just go off the name.

1 Like

Okay. Thanks.

2 Likes

Your Scan:

The first word that comes up, especially when I was trying to scan about the word “atom” you mentioned is “singularity”. That’s what comes after.

When scanning before, I see the image of a cellar that is filled with vermin and spiders. It’s dark (darkness being symbolic) dirty and covered in dust and grime. I then see a light being shined into the darkness, revealing the hideous vermin (some snarling in reaction to the light, as if it burns their eyes). The light reveals what’s being hidden inside so that you can integrate it within yourself.

The light DOES NOT get rid of the darkness, it only reveals it so that you can deal with everything that’s been hidden in it (your subconscious). Basically a spiritual healing and bringing together of your own individual light and darkness. Which is how you get the singularity. The state of being you’ll achieve after.

I got the sense that this will take time. I’m not sure who the entity is, but it might be able to help with the process. Also for some reason the name Naamah kept coming up…in relation to the entity…

This might be totally off, I was scanning for the atom and it kinda led me from there.

2 Likes

Interested in a scan trade? I’m looking for information on my energy (type, health) and energies around me. Any messages that come through too. Thanks!

1 Like