Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Leander_Jordan. Banned member.

Hmmm what’s his enegry like? :thinking:

Oh. In any case, it was a sales pitch thing.

@anon50363245
I need a scan. The ritual I was doing didn’t turn out like I expected, even when I made the adjustments I thought were needed.

I’ll trade if you want.

Sure.

I get that your formalities are making you somewhat stiff and lacking sincerity of intent, unintentionally. Relax, let your energy flow. You are well meaning.
Also, check with mentoring spirit for appropriateness of the timing of this particular ritual.

Appropriateness of timing?

Yes. It’s not clear if the timing refers to it being a good ritual to do now or if it’s literal timing (day/time/etc).

Your scan?

1 Like

@anon50363245 u mind scan me sweetie … I’ll trade

1 Like

Can I trade with ta. You go first rtho

1 Like

@Humbled
I’ll go first and you can trade back the two earlier.

1 Like

Can i get a scan please

Anglic tounges rest your lips

@Humbled
I see u digging multiple graves… U writing 3 names in them … U r crying but wiz wicked smile on ur face … U went away and look back to the graves u saw its not exist anymore… U get furious and screamed

Is that resonate?!

Couple of nights ago yes.

“Hi sweetie me again sorry I could be at your #%@^#^@. You know me and your dad wouldive came. Sometimes we just get lost in things you know but your doing a great job with him and the kids. Dont stop gejaka”

Time to ride the wave

Does this vibrate :kissing:

1 Like

@Humbled Actually i don’t think it’s vibrate or even I understand it at all :thinking:

You have an inner strength that is gut deep and you must always pull on it. Envision your destination and make your way. You are stronger than you think

2 Likes

@anon50363245 u wants ur scan here or pm

@Epsilon_The_Imperial were you going to do the scan I traded for?