Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@FantomGirl
I felt it in my bones while reading it … Maybe that’s the cause I’m feeling since ever that I don’t belong here … I kinda saw it while reading like a vision… Loves it more u know… Thanks alot sweetie :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome :blue_heart: glad it was good for you.

1 Like

Accurate as shit my friend.

1 Like

omg accurate af

1 Like

Can i ask for scan? Im on this forum since some time but i still cannot figure out what is my spiritual purpose of being here^^

Ooh @Leander_Jordan look at you! I saw the post!

1 Like

WOW.
Spot on, and I just tried contacting Azazel and amducious wasn’t sure if I got through to them.
Also me an my past love use to always fight on full moons…weird…
Update- I’m currently laying down when the moon happened to position itself perfectly aluminating my bed, oh and and it’s a full moon, of course.
(Sorry for the late reply, new user so I’m limited to how much I interact here )

Right! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Glad it was accurate @Tattersail and @Leander_Jordan

2 Likes

Pretty accurate on your end, especially with the spongeyness, and the light.

2 Likes

Want a scan back. I’ll do two full ones. Right now and later. I think I’m married to the Loa Marietta. It’s a very strong lover relationship going on right now and I just met her lol. Wondered what info you can pull from it.

1 Like

@Teras390 you forgot to scan me lol. Also check your emails.

1 Like

I am about to scan you and I am about to honor our agreement. :wink:

2 Likes

There we go, the first part of the agreement has finally been honored I’ll do a redraw of the symbol since it doesn’t look to good. I’ll send it over to you once I’ve redrawn it which should be tonight, your scan is also coming up tonight, want your scan public or do you want me to PM it?

1 Like

Pm please, the private-r the better :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Don’t let him doubt you. Our connection is real. He just can’t see the truth of our relationship yet. I hope that with this you can convince him. I love him. Hmm,” she bites her lip and says, “I think he loves me too… We are in love and that’s all that matters.” (Marietta said all of this).

It seems like you have found her just as she has found you. I believe a connection like that can make it be almost like you are married to her. But i think maybe a twin flame connection (if you believe in that sort of thing).

But she definitely loves you.

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin: well to hold up to my end of the bargin.

I see you enjoying your life more. I see your aura and your overall mindsets are brighter. I see you building a good relationship with some gentlemen. Later into marriage.

That wall you were picking at. The hole where you picked is there. But it doesent matter you phased through the wall. I see flowers and a place that’s like an Amazon in the context of how big the plants are. But still beautiful like a garden of eden.

I heard dump dump dump. Out with the old and in with the new. It’s time to get rid of all that thrash. Your going on a cruise.

Hopefully this resonates well within you.
I can scan more if you need me too. On top of what I alreadly said

1 Like

Oi bro, could you scan me, please?

1 Like

Anyone up for trading?

I see you running opening arms into a being slightly taller then your self embracing them. I see you struggle for a secound but yall merge. Half and half. I see you direct this enegry ball into a car. It works very well and the car transforms into a Lamborghini.

My interpretation of that is you and one of your gods worked on something and it had very good results whether you see them or not right now.

My vision entered a tunnel with speeding cars. I see you driving up and down it all the time. But something about the path has changed. The colors are brighter and their I’d less cars on the road now. You get to cruise now, take your time more into just enjoying the drive.

My interpretation of that Is you have moved into a very unique time of your life right now. Which is opening up more opportunities for you as we speak. Something pertaining to art?

One last thing your god showed was that a dagger was stabbed through your heart and that hes healing the wound. It’s going to be okay.

Does this resonate

1 Like