Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Could someone please scan me, never asked for this before so it should be interesting.

Can I get a scan from someone, willing to scan back even though Iā€™ve never done it.

Can someone scan me please? I donā€™t know how to do it in return

I tried scanning you, I saw you work with nature a lot you can make things grow , also Iā€™d check your chakras itā€™s like looking at them there was some kind of darkness ? Idk if thatā€™s good or bad

Mind if I ask where the darkness is. I could say where but that could mess up the answer.

Extending a bit above and below your belly button itā€™s not circular itā€™s more raw then neat (the shape I mean)

1 Like

Iā€™ll see what I can do about it, could be my chakra or some gunk that needs to be cleansed. Thank you for telling me.

1 Like

Would someone like to exchange scans ?

1 Like

So like the thread is scans and swaps, if you donā€™t know how to scan use the search function: Steps to perform scan

No one should be saying they donā€™t know how if there are guides openly available lol, and maybe learn to before asking for scans in a scan swap thread, itā€™s like trying to get a scan without having to return the favor.

2 Likes

Since you helped me out I think itā€™s only fair that I scan you back. Kept hearing there was some sort of ailment focus around your torso area. Saw a huge clump of what look like red mist engulfing you. Apologies if it didnā€™t scan right but itā€™s what stood out to me the most.

1 Like

That is accurate (idk about the alignment thing Iā€™ll check it out) thank you

1 Like

Iā€™m a newbie I canā€™t trade but please would you do a scan?

Swap anyone? I have a blockage/attachment type of thing on the left side of my body.

Was told to ask here. Anyone wanna try scanning me to figure out what my totem animal/ spirit animal is?

1 Like

Can I get a scan please

Anyone up for a trade?

Would anybody here be willing to do an energyscan? Iā€™m currently dealing with entity attachments due to sorcerors any insight would be appreciated.

Scan me anyone

Would anyone be kind enough to do a reading for me? Anyone who needs practise or just wants to help please

Anybody willing to give me a shot? Iā€™ll attempt to do so in return. :heart:

Oh gross nevermind this thread is congested as hell with people asking. runs off to take a salt bath