Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Scan trade anyone?

Hey there. :slight_smile: Do you want to swap scans or do powersensing? I can start if you like.

1 Like

I can scan you if you want to it’s going ti take until later tonight I’ll get to it.

Sure thing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure

To return your reading.

Your flying high in the clouds. Your dodgeing fireballs with ease. Your losing your mind because of the swiftness your eavadeing. Thiers some further dont get too cocky and prepare your self.

1 Like

Zeinna

I feel a pain when I connected to you at first. But the vision that’s starting to developing in my mind. I see you in swamp, your legs are open buts its vomiting. You walk in anger, thiers a werid influx of enegry. Its progressing through your mind. The swamp was a beautiful land filled with much treasure. But this enegry had created an illusion of a darken place. Where the clouds are pitch black. But this isnt reality. And your more then cable of pulling your self out. I wanna say lilath but a female entity is cheering you on. And encourgaeing you during this time. Dont stop, dont quit shes says.

Does this resonate?

1 Like

Can someone please scan me.

Are you able to scan others.

Yeah but won’t be until I get off work.

Awesome! You give primo scans :black_heart:
Let’s trade via pm ok?

2 Likes

Want to trade @Teras390 and @anon27714670?

2 Likes

Trade @itsnathanm7 @anon27714670 @Leander_Jordan?

1 Like

I see you in a hut working on a paper. You lay on the ground. You close your eyes and it zooms up on you. The sky starts radically changeing forms, and shapes, and colors.

I feel that soon your consciousness will be moving into a cosmic level expansion.

1 Like

You’re whispering a sinister chant. It makes my solar plexus go hay wire. You bend over and put your hands on the ground. Snakes of shadow materialize from the a black fire, they crawl up your arms and enter your eyes.

Just got done finishing up a curse. And initiating it on someone who just crossed me.

1 Like

Hahaha I pity them.

1 Like

yeh sure i can do a couple of quickies

1 Like

8 feet tall, skin made of moonlight and shadow, black black and silver nails. Four heads all with the same features, but slightly altered. They spin around in place chanting over and over. They’ve been doing this for a long time…

@itsnathanm7
in my minds eye i see a golden axe crumbling
i scry into my eyelids and see
ח ס ל ה צ ה
google translate says “horseman”
but dont ever trust google translate, lol…

1 Like