Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

yes i do thank you.

1 Like

Sorry I was at my post limit yesterday and couldn’t really reply (Dunno if you noticed that I edited my last reply lmao).
Anyway, yesterday I tried to scan you, but I was distracted a lot so I dunno if I actually got anything right

So from what I gathered you know where you stand and you are cautious about the decisions you make concerning your path.
I also felt like you have been hurt in the past somehow and you find it difficult to let go. And possibly an animal lover?
I am sure I screwed up.

2 Likes

Yes. Scan whenever you have time.

1 Like

anyone trade?

Is anyone up for a trade?

Sorry for the wait! I find it hard to pinpoint you? You are not easy to see
 every time I look, seek you. I get distortion
it’s like you are sitting in a room surrounded by cracked mirrors, each image from the mirror is part of you, yet not your current you
 feeling, emotions, in each image are real. But been discarded by yourself as not relevant or not useful! There are alot of mirrors, you have many events, emotions you have had to overcome!
I need to think about you some more, I will give you rest of scan, later o.k?

1 Like

I will give you a scan if you want?

1 Like

΄es please :slight_smile:

1 Like

anyone wanna trade?

1 Like

Oh, I am up for this one.

First image was a wall of black flames that parted to the image of a sun with the darkest center imaginable. An orb of light slowly emerged from the center, shattering into a bird who’s feathers were dark flames with hints of multiple colors on the tips. Powerful in its intensity but with a beauty of it’s own kind.

1 Like

very very accurate sir

you found what i will write on my next post as planned :wink:
yours is coming soon

1 Like

heres yours

i see someone with what it looks dark purple robes which look arabian but more badass i did say opening a portal iinto an another universe or place he looks at it and knows theres work to do the portal is made of light it collapses and it is like a vaccum like a black hole the robed man has an another cloth that covers some parts of his eyes .

1 Like

Very interesting. As of late, I am working with Azazel, preparing for a pathworking with the Qliphoth. I feel like it is needed to be done before continuing the gatekeepers. Perhaps it is Azazel or Belial (as he appears as a hooded man when I call him) who will serve as the guide?

i actually felt azazel

1 Like

Makes sense, thank you man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Take all the time you need. You are accurate so far.

1 Like

Anyone trade?

Sure if you want to.

I have the rest of your scan!

1 Like

Here is my scan Elesp! To sleep soundly without interruption or insomnia! To sleep without the fear of nightmares
some people like me and yourself are not blessed with this ability! I scan shadow man, men . Waiting in the corners
 brothers of the night, parasites. Feeding!
Your God, demon however your alliances lie with is
EPIALES! he is the one who governs you. I hope this helps!