Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Trade away brother!

yes sure.

for you i see a sun glowing yellow orange and red but it has a drawn spiral on its center its a message of two meanings,a cryptic mystical meanigful to you vision and i feel it has to do with some spirits my mind whispers azazel.

the vision of that sun its that of a calm and furious when needed,it calm to peace and when the bad things that enter the land that it lights upon it goes bigger and devours it.

1 Like

I will repay the scan! Truthfully as I can! Are you sure you want me to put scan results on here? I would prefer to tell you scan results personally? Your choice mate? X

1 Like

over here.

1 Like

Do you want me to scan again?

1 Like

what ever is necessary,if you already done it you can post it.

1 Like

So much more to say brother!

Can I get a scan?

1 Like

Yes you can!

I will give you a scan! Please do not take offense in what I say! I mean no insult! Am I o.k to scan?

I see the trade you have given me, is the trade that is relevant to yourself! I don’t mind!! I will give my scan anyway…in return you owe me a scan!
My scan of you Dark light…I see you standing at an altar! Every detail of the ritual is perfect! All the work is done above and beyond!
But it ain’t gonna work! WHY? Because you have the power but you don’t have the belief in your self!

1 Like

thats what i exactly needed,thank you

Anyone want to trade?

1 Like

lets do

i am on palance that seems to keep a giant dragon the dragon rises before me and greets me he looks at me and whispers “destruction is here” then it flies off.

i sensed that a rebirth moment will occur to you.

You’re in a moment of confusion, aren’t you?

I see you in a hazy forest, you look like you’re brain dead, with Azazel whispering in your left ear. You’re not walking alone.

1 Like

accurate thanks,i need some rest.

1 Like

Trade scans?

Can someone scan me please? Asking for a serious reason…

1 Like

Can someone scan me too? Interested to know what you see… can’t scan back though I am not that experienced sorry…still struggling a little.

1 Like