Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@Xag_darklight

The first card is the 5 of cups. I’m getting that you have the ideas and you have the mindset but, something is holding you back. A personal problem, maybe even financially, that is holding you back.

The second card is the 5 of swords. There is a battle ahead of you. You might or might not know. However you fear what lays ahead for you. Despite this fear, there is still something you would fight for.

1 Like

The third card is the King of pentacles. I’m getting that you’re usually calm-minded. However there’s a situation which is throwing you out of your comfort zone which you are not used to. You must remain calm in order to solve the problem you are having.

1 Like

Well I got some breathing problems that made it hard to meditate

1 Like

Then you train yourself with your breathing. Adjust the mediations in order to fit your breathing so that way it will be easier for you.

2 Likes

Anyone wanna trade reads?

I’m game

1 Like

This is your reading

@itsnathanm7
The first card is the tower. There has been destruction in your life. It has up turned your roots and thrown you out of your comfort zone. However I sense that the time of destruction is done and you can begin to grow by starting a new leaf, a new page. You should be careful on how you start because it could bring you bad destruction your way if you are not careful.

Your aura is cloudy in a good way. Orange and purple. I sense things are coming to rest or perhaps you’re finding solutions to issues or goals. Keep it up

1 Like

Wanna trade?

1 Like

@dagar I’ll trade

1 Like

Can I get a scan anyone?

2 Likes

Sure.

Can I get a scan please. <3 I asked a spirit to do something for me, just trying to see if it all worked out

A blue raven flew to me with a femur bone in its mouth, it was wearing a blue headdress and had a incense holder in his claw. It was smoking intensively then cloaked the bird. I seen a spirit that was blue and wearing gold pieces of jewelry

1 Like

Wanna trade anyone ?

2 Likes

So… Who wants to trade with the Fantom?

2 Likes

I’d trade scrys, but I’m sick and my focus is shot right now so I can’t.

1 Like

Can i get a scan plz.

1 Like

@FantomGirl I’ll trade reads!

2 Likes