Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Gotcha thanks man

1 Like

Yeaā€¦ something about a storm.

1 Like

Would anybody like to trade

2 Likes

Iā€™m up for it. This whole worm thing and egg coming up again (havent heard of the gold egg in 5 years.) has me bothered and I wanna try forcing my third eye open again.

1 Like

nice, you want me to go first or should I?

Too lateā€¦

I see a kitchen with a table set off to the side, cabinets to the left with a multi-patterned tile floor. Theres a bunch of papers on the table, they all seem like messages and Iā€™m getting the feeling youā€™re flooded with information and donā€™t know where to begin looking. I have the feeling you are starting to lose footing, and need to find yourself back in the ā€œsquareā€.

I see the word ā€œSteamā€.

Hope that helps, this is probably the best reading Iā€™ve given in a whileā€¦

1 Like

Wow ya you got it right on the nose, i have been losing my foothold on my magick, i really appreciate it, thank you

haha anyways hereā€™s yours:

I see somebody sewing stitches into leather, there is a desk and they are doing it very precisely, they look like there are trying to master there profession, a beginner but experienced enough to make it look nice.

I also hear the names Beelzebub and Satan

i see a cheetah and a hawk

Your aura is purple and orange you you throat chakra is off balance but you seem to be doing fine

That part is directā€¦ Iā€™m literally doing healing as we speak. Someone said there was an astral worm attached to my third eye and Iā€™ve been removing it. I feel a pretty big hole atm but Iā€™ve been working on closing it and re-opening.

Iā€™ve been seeing a LOT while doing this. Flashing lights, auras, shadows, pretty much everything. I havent seen this since my awakening xD

Also, Iā€™ve never worked with Beelzebub or Satan, I do have an affinity for satanic music though.

1 Like

oh im sorry to hear that but im glad to hear you are sorting it out. ya you should talk to Satan he can help with healing and it just great with anything, Beelzebub is great to for pretty much anything

1 Like

@VoodooWalk
I will after shower and breakfastā€¦ Meanwhile scan me backā€¦

1 Like

Your spirit guides are all around you. There are many.

I see a wooded area with someone sitting in comfort, it looks like they are meditating.

There is prominent tone around you though, I cannot seem to tell what it is. Itā€™s holding onto something from the past, something that really affected you in magick / energy awareness.

I keep smelling a womanā€™s perfume. It does not feel inviting though. Like theyā€™re purposely using the smell to push someone away. I keep hearing that you should watch your back.

1 Like

I find scanning people and getting scanned so fascinating for some reason.

2 Likes

Yap there is someone targeting meā€¦
Anyway here is what I heard about your third eye

ā€¦the third eye is blocked though there are some development to open itā€¦

As I saw a round black dot but on its centre there is a tiny light blue openingā€¦

A 3 day hard working rituals continuously will provide a great chance for its openingā€¦

@VoodooWalk

Anyway if you will have time can you scan further if someone has attacked or preparing for itā€¦ Pm the resultā€¦

1 Like

anybody up for scan trade?

1 Like

@Akhtyahussein it wont let me PM you for some reason. Feel free to send me one first and Iā€™ll reply.

I did do a lot of work last night and have some questions and some updated on your scanning.

1 Like

Iā€™ll trade

Anyone wanna trade?

1 Like

I can trade

Yes. I have issues with fakers communicating with me, like they respond to my meditations on metatron but the response I get feels wrong or fake. thanks.

1 Like

If anyone wants to trade, let me know. Iā€™m officially on fireā€¦ lol.

1 Like