Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I immediately got the impression that there is an entity holding you back. I don’t know why but it seemed foul, sour, just bad. I wouldn’t trust what I said though because I have no idea how to scan someone for something such as that.

2 Likes

Thanks man
Confirmed what I thought

Haha, anyone else wanna dive in?

I’ve been having serious trouble with my third eye lately. But I’ve also never been able to “see”, I can just feel presence and hear them from time to time. King Paimon is the only entity who I have been able to see so far and that was yesterday.

1 Like

There is a astral worm on your Third Eye and it is draining the life out of your Third Eye @VoodooWalk

1 Like

Speaking of 3rd eyes could someone take a quick look on mine to update me whether I should work on it, pretty please :pleading_face: :+1: ?

2 Likes

Does that worm have a name by any chance?

1 Like

Peraton

That is the name I got :thinking:
@VoodooWalk

1 Like

No idea, I used to do work with a coven and someone got scared of my energy and tried to bind me before. I dont have the most “welcoming” energy when I’m doing my work.

1 Like

I got you @SITHISIT

Your third eye is pretty dn developed, but you keep doubting yourself and that is what makes it seem like it’s not developed.

It looks like a normal Ajna but with two extra petals, A Diamond shape, and made of Darkness

Don’t you get sick of that shit :joy:

1 Like

Big facts lol.
I think I got rid of the worm though. I focused on it and I just lit up the room. Idk how to explain it.

You should try reading my senses again in a bit. I’d appreciate it if you got the time. I’m working really closely with King Paimon in my dreams and in physical plane apparently. I just can’t connect directly with his energy like some people.

1 Like

That makes me wanna smile for some reason. Do you know what that could mean? Anyway’s I’m surprised I got it developed without doing little to nothing…

2 Likes

https://crystalcactus.com/products/black-obsidian-diamond @SITHISIT

1 Like

That’s sounds useful. I might buy it.

1 Like

Real quick…
Is the entity that is screwing with me a wandering spirit? Or…is it bound to me from birth

1 Like

I use mine daily. It keeps me protected in astral.

And @VoodooWalk I’ll scan you again in a while

1 Like

It felt as if it was attached to you, but like not from birth. It’s kinda hard to describe so I’ll put it like this. It found you and it noticed you were strong and then it attached to you to do whatever it is doing. I don’t know if that’s exactly what it did, I’m just using that as an example.

2 Likes

Take your time, I’m gonna scan you real quick. Or at least try, I’m having a really hard time picking up your energy through the forum. I’ve never been really good at using the internet to connect though.

All I’m getting when trying to read your energy is that you should really evoke Vine though. I dont know why, but something is telling me very strongly you need to work with Vine.

1 Like

Makes sense
No wonder the constant drain

1 Like