Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Requesting a detailed read on surrounding entities if anyone is willing, can return. Something my banishing isn’t working on

Hey can I have a scan pls? :pensive:

2 Likes

@Micah :love_you_gesture:
I see you sitting on a desk in a dark room, looking forlorn.
“Don’t give up.”

I see you on a throne overlooking a bunch of servitors you sent out, and you seem disappointed that they aren’t doing something.

You look bored, contemplating the solution.
I hear “let them pass.”

Let the situation resolve itself, then the forces will align to your benefit.

1 Like

The new Red Dead Redemption game had a character called Micah in it, @Micah.

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Hi there :slight_smile:
Is there anyone who could give me a scan please, i scan back :wink:

1 Like

Got any questions or general scan?

Trade scan?

general scan :slight_smile:

i am already on yours

1 Like

Sure

I do see three planets energies are influencing you, I didn’t got much from that, after that I did see someone, who is formless and I was getting purple and sky blue colour combination of aura from him or her

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

@anon71542185

so… when i connected to your energy i felt a lot of light surrounding you but a black energy ball centered in your plexus chakra.

you are surrounded by a strong feminine energy that i sensed as wiccan, moon Goddess, there is a strong connexion to nature and forest

when i focused on the black energy ball, i entered it and saw a God being masculing entity ridding a lion and followed by 3 other lions walking slow on a path to the left, they where getting out of a cave or a dark crypte of a castle.

as i focus again it reminds me the balance of ying and yang, so it is really ying energy, surrounding yang energy masculine as i first saw your energy as lwhite light energy ball with a black energy ball in the center

2 Likes

Thank you so much it resonates with me, whenever I do meditation I do feel lot of heat in my solar plexus chakra

Could you scan me, please? Your scans are very detailed and deep ones! @ebdr

@Lachdan1832

first energy coming to me is that of a green dragon attacking, it seems like he is your (a) protector
there is a strong connexion to the element Air (hands in the air, wind swirl,vortex?)
seems like you are under guard, i mean that some entities are observing your behaviour for whatever purpose.
are you passing a test or trying to show your worth and trust to some entities? they are 3 watchers strong male energy and really dark and powerful i would say The aspect of Satan, Belzebulb and Azazel

do you have some issues with your grounding, seems like you have some wrath that you can’t get ride of.
you are also told not to misunderstand “Fiery nature” and “Wrath” like being evil “for free” does not mean having power, and does not increase your energy - there is not much " reward to it"
learn how to focus your intention and increase your energy to have more clarity and grow.

:smiling_imp:

and last- clear your throat chakra, say whatever the F you wanna say but say it to the person damn it- something you can’t swallow, that you feel is not justified/unfair/don’t deserve unless you’ll exploded

2 Likes

Amazing! Could I talk with you in pm later?

Sweet lord your scans are amazing. Would you by chance do one for me too?

May I also have a scan?

1 Like

If our scans come out similar I’m going to spit

1 Like