Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Can I ask for a trade. Can someone scan why I am always so lusty and sexual? And if I should focus on making that my magickal path? To be clear I am not very good at scanning :sweat_smile:

@FantomG
@FantomGirl
Okay sorry I didnā€™t reply yesterday I was busy so instead of scanning I thought to give you a 3 rune readingā€¦

1. Overview of the situation ~~ a need and necessity time and fate. It shows some difficulties and obstacles on your path which can be removed by a great self sacrifice by accepting fate and see it as a possibility to reach heightened knowledge and insight so donā€™t be scared with the pain but progress to new life.

2. Challenge youā€™re facing. Self realization thatā€™s you should not make decisions basing on ego and small mindedness but to strive into inner balance where you can be responsible for your actions and responsibility so you can grow yourself into the bigger picture.

3. Advice. Creation life force and power to create . you should leave the old behind break the chains that is holding you even though it can be chaotic but it will sy mbolize the creation of something new and entering into a new situation. But also you can change the old into new by giving it a new powerā€¦

I hope its somehow resonates with you ā€¦and if I will get a scanning back please do ā€¦just look on the progress of some curses I did and if they are reversed yet or backfired

2 Likes

Thank you @Akhtyahussein
It resonates.

2 Likes

If anyone wants to PM and crash course me through doing a scan using my tarot deck, Iā€™ll give them reads every time i want to practice if they can give me one in return ONCE I get actual real results

1 Like

Someone willing to trade? Iā€™m going thru some freaky shit lmao

1 Like

@FantomGirl mind scan me , spiritual growth and any other changes u see ?!

1 Like

Good day, any for a scan trade?

Sure

id like a scan foos

@Lachdan1832

As promised.

I see you in a wooded area ā€¦with a break in the trees just a thinning place ā€¦
Itā€™s early Dawn. Your walking lightly to your magickal place. There are alot of magickal symbols in the air. There is static electricity in the air.
I feel a body of water close by. Chanting starts and drums beat. Your walking the path to new adventures and finding who you truly are. You destiny awaits you step into the circle and reclaim your power .

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Could I pm you?

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

Want to trade?

1 Like

Hell yea!
@KingOfHearts616

2 Likes

Awesome! Iā€™ll get it to you asap

1 Like

Anybody want to trade?

Hi! Would anyone be kind enough to do a scan for me? I canā€™t offer an exact trade because I donā€™t know how to scan, but I have been working with pendulums for years and would be happy to answer any yes/no questions you have.

I would like to be scanned.

1 Like

Wings of water and fire are swinging from your body. You are not into your human form. Youā€™re ethereal and all into you is flowing from you to outside with great power, destroying and re -creating all around youā€¦ @LeandraMarin

1 Like

Any for a scan swap?