Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

This^^^^^^

1 Like

@dagar I see a eagle gliding through the wind I look deep into it’s eye and I see flames…
You appeared and spoke, Telling me you have something for me but when I ask what it was you do not budge.
I instead just tried to focus upon your energies and tried get a general read so I forced myself in through your minds eye and a entered into a white room with a young boy wear all white sitting in a crossed leg position.
He looks up at my screaming, ‘Why are you hear! Leave.’
This took me out of trance.

1 Like

I have no idea what I would have for you.

Me either, But I am out of it at the moment so.
It may have just been my own vision I was seeing.
Just ignore it iguess.

1 Like

I guess i am a parasite or vampire…
Even if i truly don’t believe that i am a parasite or vampire. Even if i know that i am not one. Anyways.
Lol.

yikes this turned messy

4 Likes

Scan my profile pic(family crest)

Is that an issue?

1 Like

I am not a parasite nor a vampire.
This is simply what some people believe i am.

1 Like

Regarding issues of particular groups?

You are not a parasite.

1 Like

I understand i am not a parasite.

Well then, I know a parasite to make you one if you seek it.

1 Like

I do not want to become a parasite.

1 Like

It’s a shame you are leaving then, you have a lot of magickal potential.

hat tip

Farewell and hopefully … need not be said.

3 Likes

if you dont believe you’re one then don’t go?

1 Like

I will be back in a new form.
And that form no one will know of… Peace.

1 Like

Hope your magick is as good as you think then. Goodbye

3 Likes

@Micah - this WAS my R&R! But hey, you know chaos- it never sits still! :slight_smile:

Zeinaa, you read to me like a goldish-white rotating bowl of energy. You’ve got more yellow than white, the white is like a single stripe marking you into two fast-spinning pieces of a bowl of energy. It’s not as if you’re incompatible with others though, it seems more like your bowl holds others by keeping them afloat from your motion. This is almost like a primordial merry go round, because it’s the prototype form that the idea generated from- it’s like someone decided to assist others by keeping them bouyant naturally, though your carrying is more bopping in water than a trampoline. You remind me of the archetypal Arthurian goldfish, meaning a comfortable way for other people to see the world differently.

1 Like

Great scans @chi and @Micah! Accurate all around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Qayos
Scan me back pls

2 Likes