Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@Zeinaa
@FantomGirl

Anyone want to trade? I have this pressure on my chest and i’d like to see if i can figure why. like if it’s a spirit and why they’re doing it.

1 Like

Sure we can trade @chi

Unsurprisingly when i saw you writing your post on here… I could tell you wanted me and someone else to read you. Miss Psychic lady right over here :no_good_woman::point_left:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: do you mind?

3 Likes

I see a spirit pushing on your chest. Its a not a friendly spirit from what i can see… So i tell him to leave or else… We had some discussions and eventually i got him to leave.
Odd though… I realy didn’t know who he was.

2 Likes

@chi
Smth is around u didn’t invite… And ur heart chakra lacking 4 energy… I don’t see what’s around u exactly

3 Likes

damn that’s not good. I can’t do a banishing rn so I’ll have to do it in a few hours. I can manage. Kinda.

2 Likes

We got the same thing @chi

Something uninvited or not friendly. I didn’t scan your heart chakra though.

1 Like

Yea- I see. I’ll have to hold out for a bit before getting rid of it.

2 Likes

@chi i scanned ur heart chakra cuz said smth in ur chest… And u can just say the banishing inc … Just read it

1 Like

just read it and that’ll solve the problem?

1 Like

The first thing I got was “Happiness”.
Next, I saw a very attractive, thinner woman with deep crimson red hair, a pale face, and vampire fangs biting into a red apple. The color red seemed to be the most noticeable and vibrant in the scene. The apple appeared to be healthy, and she licked her lips and smiled.

Anyone want to scan me? I’ve never done this before…

Anyone want to trade… I am in a sad mood.

@FantomGirl
I see Quan Yin behind you. She is trying to comfort you. I sit behind her and ask if I can help, at first she says no.

But then she appears behind me and reveals she was only joking.

I sit beside you and wrap an arm around you. I place my head on your shoulders and we’re scrunched together like two puppies.

“What are you sad about @FantomGirl
“Death.”
“Your death?”
“ No. The death of all things.”
“ Death is nothing more than the transition into a new life.”

You nod, but it doesn’t seem to click.
@FantomGirl. Life can always be made better. You know Magick. You know things most people don’t. If you want to make something about the afterlife better, you can make it happen.”

With this you seem to perk up.

Quan Yin takes me aside, smiles, and playfully flicks my forehead.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter everyone doubts me I no longer care…
I know of my true being and purpose so thank you anyway.

1 Like

Lol… Cool. Thank you for the reading. I sort feel better now… I got out of that rut i was in.

1 Like

Let me get back to you in a second @Epsilon_The_Imperial

2 Likes

You honestly don’t need to. That was for all the good you’ve done me.
@FantomGirl

1 Like

@FantomGirl
Does it make sense though?

2 Likes

Needa soul readinggggg