Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Generally some sort of trade is offered. Scan for a scan or a reading of some sort for a scan.

Can anyone scan me please? :pleading_face:

Oh I am willing to try to scan back, I now see I didn’t make that clear in my reply😅

Would any passerby happen to spare me a scan please? I’m quite new and would like some info about myself; thanks in advance!

Hey, I’ve been having pressure on my back an shoulder area lately, can anyone take a look and let me know what’s going on?

Welcome @Tophat1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so, before asking members to scan you, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hello! I don’t if this is still possible here but I will love to get a scan…

Thank you

I never got a reply when I tried this before but-

I could use a scan. I wanna know if I got parasites or powerful entities with me.

I’m changing, for better or worse I do not know.

Everything has changed.

Hello , i m new , and from what i saw i can t scan others but i want to be scanned so if anyone wanna do it i m in . Sorry if i did something wrong with this post , i will delete it if it s the case . Thx in advance !

1 Like

Whats good give me a scan

anyone please scan and in exchange I will
@Onion

Hello,

If anyone could scan me it would be great help. I apologize that I cant scan back, I could maybe, but im very under developed. I’ve been attacked by parasites for a very long time, which has knocked me back immensely. You would be helping me out a lot with this, dont worry for whatever you put in it will still be a lot of help to me, Thanks!

no

1 Like

why?
@Onion

I can trade if you wish

ok do it and in exchange I will give you potent spell you didn’t see before

Hi,

I’m pretty knew to this as well, but I decided I would give it a shot anyway, so take what I’m about to say with a modest helping of salt. When I scanned you I got a sense that there might be smaller worm like entity linked with your root chakra, and or other lower one’s, and that something might be afflicting your eyes( spiritual and or physical). I also got brown and pale green color motiffs, with no specific shape not sure if that means anything.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m new so don’t expect this scan to be all too accurate. When I scanned you I one of the first things I noticed was the sound of glass shattering in my head, I then happened upon a a strange place that looked metalic and Icy, from there I a a bickering old man trying to chase his son down a mountain cliff unsuccessfully ( his son was very agile, and had a shredded physique). I also sensed that energetically you’ve got a kinda blueish-white-silvery thing going on with you. Just thought I should also iterate that I have no idea what any of that means.

Can anyone please do a free reading for me if possible and thank you very much

Who wanna exchange let me know :slight_smile: and il do yours

1 Like