Power Sensing continued

Your energy seems alive like a sun but alone like one within a solar system…you prefer a solitary path

Maybe that’s what the pulling feeling represented…I don’t know but thinks for letting me scan you

5 minutes

1 Like

@Svartulf

I see your Avatar and he is breathing heavily. Reminds me of this song:

Cause he is singing it.

He is in a cave with a Thousand Demons. All standing behind him and giving him power.

You will succeed

1 Like

If you’re dealing out more knowledge… reading?

1 Like

Think you can check the energy around me? I don’t know why but I feel like

A king and queen are in a throne room, discussing you I assume.

Queen: Don’t punish the boy, give him more time.
King: He’s had enough time.
Queen: Please (she’s practically begging)
King: No, Isadella, and it is final This name mean anything to you?)

She’s starting to tear up, he has soft spot for her. He tells her to wipe her tears.

King: I will give him one last opportunity to make things right. To finish what he has started. Do not come to me again asking for mercy because there will be none afforded to him.

Then he looks directly at me.

Whatever your doing, you may want to take it seriously and finish it.

1 Like

Isadella?
Do you get anything about the situation?
Anything about what I did?

Wait…is it my Father
@Svartulf

They are pretty much talking about my Ascent.
But i DO take my Ascent seriously

1 Like

@Svartulf

A female spirit is watching you. Ladilok i think :joy:

1 Like

The King to me represents one of the Infernal Gods or spirits, but I don’t know who exactly. Definitely talking about your ascent.

It’s more like he’s saying to dive in deeper and get even more serious about your workings. It’s like an annoyed father figure looking at his athlete son who has the skills to be great, but right now is just being mediocre.

1 Like

I hate to make you be the Infernal Translator, but they do understand its kinda difficult to get any real result when my senses are like they are even with the effort i put in…

You know what, fuck the excuses. Im gonna get serious. But a legit question,

WHAT ELSE IS THERE FOR ME TO DO??
I evoke, invoke, am doing a possesion with Azazel, sigil magic, kill kill kill, sex magic (astral), blow up other galaxies, fight Gods, etc

And in the human realm my temple is still disrespected, etc etc
@Svartulf

And what punishment is there? Death?

1 Like

Sorry for the rant.
Its not at you. Dont know where that came from.
Angry Godform i guess

@Epsilon_The_Imperial yours is coming up soon

1 Like

Work on senses?

1 Like

The King is not a spirit. It’s you. That’s why I couldn’t figure out who it was at first. It’s like future you sending a message to present you.

The entire thing is a metaphor, let me think on it a little longer. Give me a minute.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

I see a Demon. You. He is raising his power and it manifests as sparks of Sith Lightning. Suddenly, he blips out and teleports somewhere else to a temple. My astral temple.

He does something and now hes in the Death Star.
He is really dark and sinister. Smiling maniacally.
Time travel is his specialty.

1 Like

@Raven_Maleficus Sure give me around five minutes. Same goes to @JezebelleMoon Thanks for the reading btw! It was accurate!

1 Like

Same figure, but now he’s looking into s mirror speaking to his own reflection. A younger version of himself.

“DIVE DEEPER! You are so close, but yet so far. You only have touched the surface of the power that you hold at your fingertips. Break the boundaries, even the boundaries that you believe no longer apply. Meditate on these words. Look into your soul and find it’s meaning. You know what you must undertake.

Remember that I am you, and you are me.

1 Like

It’s not literal death. It’s more like failure to meet expectations. It’s hard to describe, but I can tell you how it feels. It feels like soul-crushing failure. Heavy and draining. Like a literal weight is tied around your waist.

1 Like