Busty
Thicc
Claws
Serpent tounge
Super sharp teeth

Was that a little too detailed?:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Not her.

Supermodel body, black hair, red eyes, pale skin.

Naked

1 Like

this was much better compared to the last reading that i was about to be killed etc

lol

1 Like

With not being able to feel is it like you can feel the energy, but for some reason it’s not at it’s normal intensity, it’s much much weaker?

1 Like

@Svartulf EXACTLY

1 Like

I think doing Conor’s infernal rite was successful but TOO successful. Like the infernal energy either burned it away or is straight up protecting me like armor. My clairstience has been so low since doing it. Probably why I can’t enjoy the sex right now lol
@Micah

It’s like I can’t turn the defenses off at all.

1 Like

Goodness! Reminds me of my wicked ways x i have an amethyst soaking in salt water since last night though for a ritual.

@anon27714670 I see a storm and some black cars,A woman with several fingers on the left hand which don’t seem ugly deformed but beautifully natural, then I see a man in a military dress who can suddenly shapeshift into a mummy and a snake.Its a desert with a river of shiny silver mercury flowing and a hot sun.The lady and the guy are walking towards the river of mercury and stepping in as the vision breaks x

1 Like

Hmmm
Maybe i have old defenses up myself.
Which is odd cause i swear i took down old shields
Will have to try again

2 Likes

Only started having these issues after doing the rite, then proceeding to have the best experience her and I ever shared together. Next day and ever since, all my senses have been weaker, but I’m starting to feel like everything is going back to the way it originally was. Maybe the infernal energy still isn’t fully fused yet or something I don’t know. @Micah

Connor did say it was going to be extremely potent lol

1 Like

@levilevi
i see you making an upwards pointing triangle with your hands. you gaze through the aperture, then pull one hand back towards you as you extend the other away, reminding me of those collapsible telescopes.

in four different directions, you sit crosslegged and pull up energy with your hands, raising it vertically above your head… but you dont actually face the directions themselves, rather you sit with each direction behind you as you face the centerpoint between them…

you stand with a ball of blue energy like a pitcher, mid-pitch… suddenly you continue the motion and send the ball out in front of you, forming a huge spiral heading for your target

1 Like

like… extra fingers?

1 Like

Would anyone like to trade.

1 Like

@anon27714670
Trippie-dippie ain’t no fuckin hippie, Triptizzle keeps it rizzle when she let it sizzle!

Sizzling indeed, like bacon grease popping. Yes, I know you made bacon. So did I, oddly…for dinner. I like bacon. Anyway…
The sizzling is in the background somewhere, frying on old porous rock. The landscape is like something out of an old technicolor horror flick. Red skies, the works.
You strut into the scene, wearing one of those robe-dress things that looks like it’s made from one piece of dark cloth, held together with a golden belt. Your head is adorned with a headdress fashioned with burnt ram horns and old medallions. You laugh, pleased with yourself.

“My oh my, what worlds they will see. What funny words they will speak.”

Trying to focus on your thyroid issue…
The High Priestess. Keeper of secrets. Her color is teal. (The sense is this represents a figure or entity for you, one that can provide some gnosis)
Let the blue butterfly from your throat. (the butterfly should be inbetween the heart and throat, if anywhere, so that makes some sense)

Then, I see you literally spinning plates. Generally, that means perhaps too much at once. In this case, it could be maintaining a balance of currents/energies?

2 Likes

@levilevi want to trade

Yep like the same set of five fingers occurring many times and not in a bad way

1 Like

that kinda describes my cabin lol… it’s definitely not from the modern era :laughing:

i have somethin kinda like that… i’ll show u

again, i’ll show u some stuff hehe

ominous… but exciting! :smiling_imp::smiley:

oh shi- :astonished:

i get overzealous when i’m in these self-improvement modes and in the past would burn myself out lol
i will take things a bit more slowly this time around lol

1 Like

kinda like this, but, less creepy? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yep! Are these of significance to you?

1 Like