Power of Rage - Energetic Rage

As some of you may be aware, i have worked with the power of rage a lot, as you can see from these links below to understand the great initiation i went under.

and

Anyone lets continue so i’ve been working with Cain’s ’ rage shadow ’ a term which means the part of a individual which is filled with violence, destruction, warrior essence, blood lust, wrath, anger and rage, as some of you know the infernal Cain is a raging beast of bloodlust.

Anyway i have always suffered with fits of rage which would cause me to black out and get into a lot of fights and even caused me to hurt myself a lot, so my rage is a extreme in my life already, thats why Cain comes to me so strongly.

Anyway i was working on harnessing this pure raw power of rage, i used various techniques on using it, the power of it was so intense, that thunder and lightning started, then reinforced wind, even felt like my soul was on fire, even my physical body was shaking.

As i kept pushing and consuming more of this rage essence, i could start to red, i started getting disorientated quickly but i rose above it and kept pushing then i saw in front of me all obstacles in my path and used the rage to send out a shock wave of destruction whats really strange as i done a few hours later there was tremors from a earthquake IN WALES, that’s not exactly common even if we do have them half of the time we can’t feel it, but this one shook my house.

Crazy felt like a fucking LHP super saiyan :joy:.

Sincerely

Conner Kendall.

16 Likes

You post quite interesting stuff.
Tbh, I’m quite jealous of a lot of you, and wish that I would’ve started much earlier, hardcore magic when I was 19.
Anyway, I’d like to add a few points.
Rage, like other emotions, must be toyed with by yourself, for yourself, switching between emotions at the drop of a coin, in a controlled fashion.
Anger and rage psychologically can become depression quickly, so quickly do this while you’re in an angry mood, self imposed or not. Otherwise, the demotivation that comes with depression can cripple quickly.

3 Likes

Thanks man and yeah i know, i have been working this for a while now, i don’t allow the rage to consume i consume it.

3 Likes

Rage and violence are the most awesome forces I’ve ever worked with. I would love to one day see a book on Martial magick. Your posts on this subject are great.