Possible pactworking with Odin

So, lately I’ve been working with Odin, Runes and overall the Norse system in general and so far it’s pretty badass!

Today I did a runic ritual similar to the one EA posted on youtube except mine was a bit different. I combined an evocation with a blot, and it was definitely powerful! Overall, I did this as a type of initiation into a more serious working with Odin. In the final part when I was talking directly with Odin, he told me “Enter into a pact with me and I will make you like unto a king” and that “he would open the gates unto the path of godhood for me.” He also said how the runes shall be a powerful tool for me during this stage of my ascent and that he would help me unlock their full potential.

I decided I would incorporate fire scrying into the end of the ritual to gain any additional insights into what a pactworking would eventually result in. I saw myself sitting upon a golden throne wearing a crown of flames, sword in hand. This throne was surrounded with massive piles of money, and I heard that “I had such money because I knew how and had such power”. I then looked forward and saw people coming before me bowing in reverence and bringing me their requests and I again heard a voice saying “They do this because you have achieved the greatest glory, Godhood!”. I feel that this is the eventual outcome of the path that I will be set upon after the pactworking with Odin.

This is going to be my first pactworking and so I was wondering if anyone here can give my advice on what should be in the terms and also share what being in a pact was like for them.

I would post some pics of the setup of it but I left my phone too close to the circle and the ritual completely fucked over its camera lol!

EDIT: It’s been a few hours since the ritual and my phone’s camera just started spontaneously working again so I’ll post up the pics of the different bindrunes I used later.

[quote=“Tromz, post:1, topic:1623”]So, lately I’ve been working with Odin, Runes and overall the Norse system in general and so far it’s pretty badass!

Today I did a runic ritual similar to the one EA posted on youtube except mine was a bit different. I combined an evocation with a blot, and it was definitely powerful! Overall, I did this as a type of initiation into a more serious working with Odin. In the final part when I was talking directly with Odin, he told me “Enter into a pact with me and I will make you like unto a king” and that “he would open the gates unto the path of godhood for me.” He also said how the runes shall be a powerful tool for me during this stage of my ascent and that he would help me unlock their full potential.

I decided I would incorporate fire scrying into the end of the ritual to gain any additional insights into what a pactworking would eventually result in. I saw myself sitting upon a golden throne wearing a crown of flames, sword in hand. This throne was surrounded with massive piles of money, and I heard that “I had such money because I knew how and had such power”. I then looked forward and saw people coming before me bowing in reverence and bringing me their requests and I again heard a voice saying “They do this because you have achieved the greatest glory, Godhood!”. I feel that this is the eventual outcome of the path that I will be set upon after the pactworking with Odin.

This is going to be my first pactworking and so I was wondering if anyone here can give my advice on what should be in the terms and also share what being in a pact was like for them.

I would post some pics of the setup of it but I left my phone too close to the circle and the ritual completely fucked over its camera lol!

EDIT: It’s been a few hours since the ritual and my phone’s camera just started spontaneously working again so I’ll post up the pics of the different bindrunes I used later.[/quote]

I would clearly lay out what I want and what I don’t want and of course ask Odin himself what it entails and what he expects in return. Above all, follow your intuition.

I have made written as well as spoken pacts before where the entity then finished the contract with me astrally as I’m asleep.

For instance after proposing an unwritten pact with Azazel, he visited me in my sleep, showed me a scroll with various symbols and characters on it, which I looked over and signed. As soon as it was signed by me and him, he rolled up the scroll, it disappeared, and we “began” our pact. As long as I was sincere, I’ve found that I don’t need a physically written pact.

Hope this helps you :slight_smile:

[quote=“Tromz, post:1, topic:1623”]So, lately I’ve been working with Odin, Runes and overall the Norse system in general and so far it’s pretty badass!

EDIT: It’s been a few hours since the ritual and my phone’s camera just started spontaneously working again so I’ll post up the pics of the different bindrunes I used later.[/quote]That sounds badass! Thanks for posting about it!