Possible fae messing with me

That has been my understanding, though purists in some cultures would argue the opposite. I also believe the Fae are not bothered by iron. I have a link to an article that is quite good in this regard:

https://folklorethursday.com/folklore-of-archaeology/ferrous-friend-foe-iron-became-enemy-fairy-folk/

If iron is problematic for the Fae and/or other beings, then they would literally want to leave our galaxy as iron is abundant, not only on earth but also in space, for example, Mars, the red planet.

If you consider the Morrigan being connected with the Fae, she accepts blood sacrifices at times - that is, death in battle or as a modern day follower, drops of your own blood, depending on the person and what connection they have with her.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll read it

and I agree, a lot of the celtic Gods are tied to the fae as them and as their creators yet many give blood to them especially in old days and they accept it so it wouldn’t make much sense of the iron concept.

1 Like

I know that feeling! Lolol. I have always felt them and I see them often. I see them as little light or dark orbs of varying colors darting by. I know when they are near cause small things just go missing and/or are moved.

In college my friend had this awesome illustrated book of fairies. Good fairies on the front but, then if you flip it over and upside down the mischievous fairies are listed on the flip side! I would love to remember the name and buy that book…

For some reason I have never been interested in working with them though. They are legitimate, but a bit whimsical, and my path has been very “serious/ ritualistic/ceremonial”.

I’ve been thinking about adding some lighter, more fun fae workings to the mix just to keep my “heavy” practice more playful. I have a TON of fairly oil, powder and potion recipies that I have been getting curious about trying out. Plus maybe I can find out which one of the them keeps moving my lighter and pens… :thinking::rofl:

1 Like

Fae don’t have sigils, sigils is a demon/angel thing that later became used for other entities within request and channeling and such. Fae as a whole, there’s no such thing as a collective fae sigil. You contact fae through means of nature, petitions, and such but from there you can request a personal sigil from a fae.

2 Likes

There are on the internet - mostly things that have been created in recent times, for example, Fae welcome sigil. Just be careful encouraging the Fae, they are not always nice and I don’t mean to give them a bad name nor to insult them but they are not exactly human friendly often. You have to research and if you listen to most Irish, avoid them at all costs! However, that is up to you but the truth is, they are not all warm and fuzzy, though if you have an agreement with them, they may just be good to you. Again, do your research and for myself I’d also add, don’t just jump in, see, I do that too. It can backfire, though the Fae have been with me since childhood - its a personal story that I’d rather not share, not a bad one, just one that some may either not believe or think I’m delusional. I know otherwise.

2 Likes