Possession w/ Abaddon & Introduction

I already have decided to preform the spell/ritual w/ the 4 Ancient Deamons! I only need 3 more things now. Then I’ll have all I need for this spell/ritual. Although, I have started to take a whole different approach towards my Magick in preforming these things! Such to what I’m speaking of is quite simple. I personally believe that a altar isn’t honestly really necessary, that being said I’ll start going back into how things were done before the Western :earth_asia: formation of Magick Practices! I’ll be drawing a circle in salt, chalk, flour, cornmeal, or napalm. Then drawing out the Magick Triangle of Manifestation, inside of the circle in the same materials I decide to utilize in the rite. Then in each point of the Triangle of Manifestation, I’ll place a candle that’s appropriate for the Deamon & working I’ll be doing! Then in between each candles will be some incense burning, again being appropriate for whom I’m working w/ & to what kind of working I’ll be doing. Having the correct Enn Chanting playing, placing the appropriate Sigil inside of the Triangle of Manifestation in the center of the Triangle of Manifestation! As well to having a Sigil drawn out upon a piece of paper, or a wooden plaque in front of me within the Triangle of Manifestation, & having the petition written out sitting directly before me within the Triangle of Manifestation. I’ll be doing my rites sitting directly inside of the Triangle of Manifestation, bringing the Deamons right there within the Triangle where I’m sitting & if all goes well I’ll have a possession!

2 Likes

Sounds good. If you’re planning on doing it often, you may consider a journal posting to catalog your experiences.

Also, please do your intro post, since this won’t cover it.

1 Like

What do you exactly mean?
Introduction post… are you referring to my Occult pedigree?

1 Like

Hello, my name is George.
I have devoted the past 25-30 ears to my advancement within the Occult & the Dark Arts. I had originally gotten my start by learning underneath my grandfather & his advanced teaching. Today the fact is that even though I specialize in the Cerimonial Arts of Magick, due to I studied Alister Crowley for 30 years, but these present times of day I follow my intuitions mostly! I have to admit that I have a large array of Magical styles I’m well experienced into… Santaria, Palo Mayombe, Vodun, Drauga, Necromancy, Contemporary Satanic Practice, Luciferianism, Chaos Magic, Santa Muerte, Khemetic Cerimonial Arts, Babylonian Magical Arts, Wicca, Druidry, Italian Witchcraft. I assume you get the general sense of my arts!

2 Likes

Thanks for doing that. If you feel like it, peruse the beginner tutorials and see if there’s anything you feel you may be able to add. With that length and variety of experience, I’m sure there’s a lot we could benefit from.

1 Like

I have been following & working from E.A. Koetting, Kurtis Joseph, & Orlee Stewart’s work & their YouTube Channels for awhile now! Currently I have Baneful Magick, The 9 Gatekeepers Collection, Anthpology of Sorcery Colection, Book of Azazel. In my Kindle library. Personally I would like to gain more Gnosis from Abaddon & be able to better finish my 1st Grimoire.

1 Like