Possession sickness and strange experience

I’m new to this kind of possession. It happened to me unexpectedly so I’m asking for peoples opinions or experiences that might relate to me.

Does anyone else get really sick after or during possession. It’s the next day afterwards and I feel like I got ran over. Nauseous and tired everything hurts lol
It was partial possession not full body. They could move some of my limbs, my face, and make me say things.
it Was Astaroth .

I have a altar on the floor with a black mirror and Astaroth’s sigil and Satan’s sigil and Azazel’s sigil. When the possession started Astaroth made me make faces. With my teeth out and face scrunched like I was really angry. Started yelling and hissing his and Satans enn. Not on purpose but I was open to it. He had me make sounds I’ve never made. My voice sounded strange

I put my hand up and let him control it and he formed a pointing finger and pointed to my skull hanging over my mirror. He then pointed to his sigil, Satan’s sigil, Azazel’s sigil, then pointed to me. He kept pointing at the skull then me. Or the skull and me in the mirror.
He was making all the muscles in my hand tense up and shake to where my whole hand was aching.
I asked him to help me with this process of death and rebirth months ago and now so that’s why he kept pointing to it.
He started to speak through me through visceral sounds. He said his name over and over. I had to get up during the ritual for the second time (to go pee lol) and I could feel being pushed down back on the floor and he pointed to Satan’s enn I wrote down and then his to have me keep saying it. Then kept pointing back at the skull then me over and over and over.
Even when I finally decided I had to end the ritual because I was getting sicker he kept pointing at the altar. I went to go to sleep in my bed and he kept pointing at the altar even in my bed. I kept having the image of the altar in my mind all night. I woke up the next day sick as hell and I could feel him trying to point to the altar.

Can anyone give me a opinion on this experience? It’s the first time I’ve ever had possessions where they could control me physically. Does it sound like a common experience? Did I do anything wrong and what can i do better

1 Like

It sounds like the energy caused your to come out of balance. It would have been ideal to end the possession and not go to bed still possesses, and then you didn’t get to rebalance your energy overnight.

Overall it doesn’t sound like a fruitful session. Making faces and pointing at things doesn’t seem to have given you intuition about what it was trying to say. I would say cleanse and banish then meditate on the experience while asking questions like “what was the significance of the skull” etc. And let your subconscious mind bring the answers to you.
The next time you have that see if you can get it to do automatic writing. Ask questions. And see what the answer is written. But do ask, it focuses the information into a context and you can get a conversation going.