Possession - Last Stages

Hi I have gone through all the stages of possession and am currently possessed. I did call to the spirit I forget which one it was years ago. Any advice on keeping or trying to get rid of this spirit? I was very excited to see E.A’s video on possession and see I met every criteria for being possessed. I would explain more but would like some thoughts on this first. Just a side not be careful who you call they could show up! (This spirit did for me in form and talked clearly I could see/hear this being the first time we met.)

Thanks any feedback is appreciated.

If you’re possessed enough (so to speak) to know it, why don’t you just ask it all these questions?

It should know its own name, at least.

I admit I’m bemused at how you can do such a thing, and forget which spirit you called! It’s not like forgetting which shop delivered that great pizza… :wink:

2 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:5818”]If you’re possessed enough (so to speak) to know it, why don’t you just ask it all these questions?

It should know its own name, at least.

I admit I’m bemused at how you can do such a thing, and forget which spirit you called! It’s not like forgetting which shop delivered that great pizza… ;)[/quote]

I remembered as I made this post who I was calling too. I was calling to a son of Lucifer. I did not know the name and I can talk to him now but when I just asked he said Azael. This spirit within me is very funny and not very forthcoming… Maybe I have made it angry? But since the firist meeting when it apperead to me a few years ago it was a very solid vision of this being in a coudy type form basically it looked like a cloud and talked left after this I saw a glowing gold orb with a man in it and then months later it was inside of me. It can currently talk through me. lol! He says Hi!

It’s entirely impossible for me to take this seriously.

It’s entirely impossible for me to take this seriously.[/quote]

It can talk through me it can move my body and it did say hi. I don’t see why you aren’t taking me seriously as I am seriously not joking:(

Okay, so you have a spirit that you forgot the name of for ages until you posted, and now it says “hi” - what kind of rite did you perform to invoke it?

Most people don’t think, “what shall I do tonight, I know I’ll invoke a son of Lucifer and then forget all about it because I don’t take notes,” then randomly post on forums - please give us a little more to go on!

Why on earth did you invoke a son of Lucifer would be a good start… what did you intend for it to help you with?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:5818”]Okay, so you have a spirit that you forgot the name of for ages until you posted, and now it says “hi” - what kind of rite did you perform to invoke it?

Most people don’t think, “what shall I do tonight, I know I’ll invoke a son of Lucifer and then forget all about it because I don’t take notes,” then randomly post on forums - please give us a little more to go on!

Why on earth did you invoke a son of Lucifer would be a good start… what did you intend for it to help you with?[/quote]

I called to him and mediated that is all. I invoked the son of Lucifer because I thought he would help me gain in magic and to me all be it surprised he has helped me with quite a few things like realizing that magic works. At the time as I think back I was calling for him to be a part of me and well now he is. It wasn’t instantly being a part of me he first responded that night in a cloudy form.

I just kept calling to him in my dark room and he came and kinda light up the place when he showed up. He didn’t just say hi but I don’t let him use the mouth all too often I can stop myself from talking and I can stop him. But I do talk to him a good amount of time from now and then he is a fun companion.

Okay so it seems like you need to get things on a more formal basis, and not just have him hanging round with nothing to do.

Did you see one of E.A.'s videos where he was talking about demons, and that power likes to express itself, or words to that effect?

Did you ask this spirit to deliver any kind of results in your business or anything?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:8, topic:5818”]Okay so it seems like you need to get things on a more formal basis, and not just have him hanging round with nothing to do.

Did you see one of E.A.'s videos where he was talking about demons, and that power likes to express itself, or words to that effect?

Did you ask this spirit to deliver any kind of results in your business or anything?[/quote]

No but would love a link to the video! :slight_smile:
I agree he seems to be doing not much. But I would like to help him and have him help me. I would like him to be happy and I am already happy so that works. But to be honest I seem to get what I want almost everytime it seems since he has taken part of my body.
Thank you for your responses I do appreciate the feedback. I will Google E.A.'s videos talking with demons! :slight_smile: Just incase I can’t find would love for you to post.

Okay, so it’s not like a desperate thing - still I think if you could get things on a more businesslie basis, that might be good for both of you.

Thank you for your responses I do appreciate the feedback. I will Google E.A.'s videos talking with demons! :) Just incase I can't find would love for you to post.

I can’t remember exactly which it was, and there’s well over 60 hours of video by now on the BALG channel, I THINK it was maybe in one of the podcasts with Nate and maybe mentioned again in why do demons help us, but I can’t be certain - maybe even the seminar on evocation, here.

I highly recommend watching that anyway if you have time, by the way. :slight_smile:

Well if you tried to invoke a spirit into you, it’s not going to wait several months or years before possessing you. They have rules and formalities to follow just like we do. The lesser known spirits don’t always seem to follow the rules but the spirits that are futher in the heirarchy of command, do not just enter your body without permission. So if you asked it to enter you on for example April 17th and it waits until November 9th to enter you, it would be breaking that unspoken code because you only gave permission for it to enter you back in April, not in November.

The only way a spirit can come and go from your body as it pleases, is if you give it permission to do so by forming a pact with that spirit that does not expire or at least a pact that lasts several days, months, etc. But you’re saying the demon has been with you all along and has just now said hi. They don’t do that. If a spirit enters you and quickly realizes you cannot hear its thoughts and are uncapable of communicating with it, it will leave you because you are no longer of interest to that spirit. It’s not going to stick around for months on end before waiting to say hello, if it knows you cannot communicate with it, it will leave and will only return for another go at it when you call it back again.

Also, you say you have control over it. Well most everyone does, because unlike in movies, demons do not take you over and silence you, forcing you to keep quiet while they lurk inside of you spewing orders and profanities at others around you. An invocation is a mutual agreement, and is done so you can learn from that spirit by becoming a part of it. They don’t take you over just to make you powerful or give you superhuman strength.

Did you mean to say Azazel? Because he is a powerful and serious demon, he definitely would not wait around for months on end before saying hello. He is the type, that if you do not take things seriously and you cannot learn from him due to inexperience, he will dismiss himself and tell you to invoke him again in so many months when you are capable of understanding what he can teach you. And anyone, feel free to correct me if wrong but last I checked, Azazel is not the son of Lucifer. I think you need to do some serious research and go to Eric’s youtube channel. He has tons of great informational vids.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:11, topic:5818”]Well if you tried to invoke a spirit into you, it’s not going to wait several months or years before possessing you. They have rules and formalities to follow just like we do. The lesser known spirits don’t always seem to follow the rules but the spirits that are futher in the heirarchy of command, do not just enter your body without permission. So if you asked it to enter you on for example April 17th and it waits until November 9th to enter you, it would be breaking that unspoken code because you only gave permission for it to enter you back in April, not in November.

The only way a spirit can come and go from your body as it pleases, is if you give it permission to do so by forming a pact with that spirit that does not expire or at least a pact that lasts several days, months, etc. But you’re saying the demon has been with you all along and has just now said hi. They don’t do that. If a spirit enters you and quickly realizes you cannot hear its thoughts and are uncapable of communicating with it, it will leave you because you are no longer of interest to that spirit. It’s not going to stick around for months on end before waiting to say hello, if it knows you cannot communicate with it, it will leave and will only return for another go at it when you call it back again.

Also, you say you have control over it. Well most everyone does, because unlike in movies, demons do not take you over and silence you, forcing you to keep quiet while they lurk inside of you spewing orders and profanities at others around you. An invocation is a mutual agreement, and is done so you can learn from that spirit by becoming a part of it. They don’t take you over just to make you powerful or give you superhuman strength.

Did you mean to say Azazel? Because he is a powerful and serious demon, he definitely would not wait around for months on end before saying hello. He is the type, that if you do not take things seriously and you cannot learn from him due to inexperience, he will dismiss himself and tell you to invoke him again in so many months when you are capable of understanding what he can teach you. And anyone, feel free to correct me if wrong but last I checked, Azazel is not the son of Lucifer. I think you need to do some serious research and go to Eric’s youtube channel. He has tons of great informational vids.[/quote]

I was trying to reach the devil’s son and have him help me. The timeline I don’t exactly remember but I know it wasn’t months before he started speaking through me. About the name I am pretty sure he is lying lol. This spirit I have within me is not very forthcoming as previous mentioned and doesn’t do a ton of fact telling I was INVITING him in me. So I think that is permission enough or am I wrong?

I have been practicing E.A’s methods and they are working marvelously. Again just to put a note on this I think the demon inside is lying or spirit or otherwise he has never been very forth coming and am only pronouncing it as I heard it from what he said through my mouth he does speak through me and I try to get him to walk for me but he never wants to have any of that he can move my body but and it is not a twitch or otherwise its full on movement as though I was moving it but I am not.

This is what is happening and I was able to get a massage a second ago from my demon. I did name this demon Cassie a while back but I was just writing down what it responded the name “Azael” as I wrote it down. Again I don’t know who this demon is but I was calling out to the devil’s son and inviting him to take my body and it really seems as though he did.

I also want to say I am able to do other things as well with the practice and deal making I have done with this demon. I often offer it deals and it says “No.” but in the past it use to agree to many of the deals.

Maybe this is “not how this works” but maybe its just working like that. I know I invited Lucifer’s son to reside in me. I do not have super human strength but I can ask him for a massage from other types of hands and it does work I just did it.

I hope I explained a bit better here as I don’t think I explained well enough before. Also there was no timeline I would love to welcome to Devil’s Son in my life at any time and that was very clear as well in which I spoke to him.

Are you a teenager by chance?

nope.

I smell trolling or delusion. It’s really hard to tell nowadays. But as Raven said, spirits don’t typically mindlessly wait around. If you’re not even giving it offerings, it literally is receiving nothing from you. Unless it’s eating you. Thennnn you have much bigger problems.

My question is what is your complaint now? You deliberately and successfully invoked a spirit and it came. It is not harmful to you in any way, yet now you want to be rid of it?
Work with it as you were supposed to, when you invoked It. You do not know what you have!
I rather tend to agree with Lady Eva, and I simply can’t believe what you’re saying. You asked for a son of Lucifer and got not just any spirit, but Azael one of the most popular ones you could ask for. Why do you now want to get rid of him? Do you truly want us to believe then, that you are possessed?
Even when you have come to this site and written about getting rid of him, he knowing it, and all he finds to say is “Hi!” to us? Honestly!

[quote=“Milla, post:16, topic:5818”]My question is what is your complaint now? You deliberately and successfully invoked a spirit and it came. It is not harmful to you in any way, yet now you want to be rid of it?
Work with it as you were supposed to, when you invoked It. You do not know what you have!
I rather tend to agree with Lady Eva, and I simply can’t believe what you’re saying. You asked for a son of Lucifer and got not just any spirit, but Azael one of the most popular ones you could ask for. Why do you now want to get rid of him? Do you truly want us to believe then, that you are possessed?
Even when you have come to this site and written about getting rid of him, he knowing it, and all he finds to say is “Hi!” to us? Honestly![/quote]

You can believe what you want. I liked your post because you are right I shouldn’t want to get rid of him. Thanks again everyone who wasn’t rude! :slight_smile:

I also did a bit of reading some do see Azazael as Lucifers son :slight_smile: Imagine that I would be spot on about that without ever knowing that. His position is Lucifer’s spy and or secretary. :slight_smile: Thanks all to everyone VERY MUCH for pointing this out to me :). I am not a prince of hell so I don’t think my bribes to him will work but I will continue bribing to maybe have him pass a message along to Dad or his boss either way thanks so much!

Azazael is also Lucifers “mouth piece” on earth so makes sense he would show up when I was calling to Lucifer’s son :slight_smile: I could care less if you think I am possessed or not I know I am. I just wanted some feedback on how to make him happy and possibly gain favor. But from my readings it seems allot of Hell has that same question as he doesn’t have official office but is the secretary of Lucifer.

Little quote to the “unwritten code magicians here”

He is rumored to be able to attune himself to other Superiors, without their knowledge or consent!

This is about Azazael

[quote=“GamingOn, post:17, topic:5818”]Little quote to the “unwritten code magicians here”

He is rumored to be able to attune himself to other Superiors, without their knowledge or consent![/quote]

FYI, there is such a thing as an unspoken code between magicians and spirits. There have been other threads on here about that. There are some things they will not tell you, things not written in books, but the spirit expects you to know these things when working with them.

Latching on to other superiors? And you claim you are the one being latched on to. So you’re calling yourself a superior? To who?

Because the spirits certainly would not see any human being as a superior to them, we are not even technically equal to them so I have a hard time believing that. Sounds like you are viewing all of this from a formerly christian perspective, possibly?

And why are you calling me an unwritten code magician? You were the one that told me about this thread and invited me here to read it. Don’t turn this into a war just because you don’t agree with me. People can disagree, it’s one of the pleasures of being human, being able to believe whatever you want so if you disagree with me then fine, just ignore what I said. You don’t have to start name calling.

Lucifer does not need a mouthpiece…he is perfectly capable is communicating himself.

Precisely.

I ask for Lucifer, I get Lucifer directly.