Possessed by eheieh asher eheieh

I know entities must be tailored to the person. But what do you think is a “fit”, trustworthy deity that’s cool.

:+1::mage:‍♂
I appreciate you

The Archangel Gabriel

1 Like

Np bro , just ask short , clear questions

1 Like

Did a little research, possibly figured out who has been possessing me.

I think that the deity is Amon. Or Ra.
I’m familiar with Lrp, spirit contracts, angelic banishing, etc but am not really wanting to replace the deity that I foolishly invoked with another. What would you recommend to get rid of it

It was Ra. Not eheieh. I invoked it via an ancient hymn (invocation) before Christmas.
I’m just not sure how to remove the entity properly without using Christian stuff OR a secondary deity. I just want to banish or expel it period.

If the LBRP doesn’t work do the greater banishing ritual of the pentagram .

Usually after you invoke a spirit it leaves shortly after in most cases , so you have to keep experimenting and see what’s wrong .

When I invoke which spirit? The one who has been possessing me?
And shortly after when… from the moment I first invoked it?

Are there any banishing rituals who use things that were already apart of my spiritual reality prior to the possession? I’m not wanting to use anything new to get rid of it only to have new entities present what’s its gone.

Just relax bro , everyone does the LBRP , no Archangels are going to come and haunt you

1 Like

After you finish invocations the spirit usually leaves .

Hey man. I came across a “Discharge of the spirit”. Which is basically just like a license to depart mantra to get rid of the spirit I invoked. Ever came across these?

Yup, it is something I practice too , you should always give a spirit the license to depart after you have completed your business .

1 Like

I’ve just been going down the line… one by one recalling the entities that I’ve invoked over the past 5 months…

and seeing if the energy that has been causing me the problems matches with one of the entities I’ve invoked and its vibes since I don’t have a name for one of them due to a spell I used being nameless.

So far it hasn’t been ra or eheieh that is causing this. If I’m correct.

There was a spell I did, before ehieh or ra… and right after I did it… I felt an infernal stink kind of precense in the room. This was the incantation i did below, but it left no say of what deity was invoked.

"Grab the item you chose, in this case, I used a rock I found on the beach. Hold it in your projective hand. (writing hand). Recite the following; “By the power of this (item) I hold in my hand, stop the others from noticing me. Let this happen from where I stand, so mote it be.”

I personally held a toothbrush and it worked… I know that “mote it be” is a freemason term used for the Egyptian goddess ma’at…
I threw away the toothbrush so it’s too late now to draw a black handled blade and destroy/burn it.

It was a wicca spell site. Who do you the entity is?

Idk dude , did you try working with Archangels ?

I know that was a long ass message. Lol

Yeah, michael

Good , what are your improvements ?

it literally exorcised the deity from my body. But I jerked off and the entity came right back and I wasn’t informed who the deity was. Thing is I was jerking off prior to this entity being in my life and it didn’t bother me then so Michael obviously has some kind of rules set if hes gonna break whatever legal binding is keeping me to this deity, which I think is kind of pointless.

I would just rather reverse that spell I did and figure out who the deity is myself and work with Michael in the future in general