Possessed by eheieh asher eheieh

Isn’t that spell I sent you an easy one to reverse and figure out the deity behind it?
It was from “spellsofmagic.com” and it was a “leave me alone” spell

Those requirements Michael is about is what I support for health reasons, and reasons that coincide with my beliefs. But I’d rather it come naturally than it having to be some requirement to make a deity I invoked depart

I’m still struggling with the entity dude. Its feeding off of the food I eat and fucking with my cognition. So far this has been about a 6 month long posession.

I live near the less well known Seattle area.
When people have these things happen, aren’t mediums someone you can call up who are credible other than trying to get an exorcist?
Phenomenal exorcists I’ve heard are expensive and I don’t have the esoteric knowledge to commit a compel of the spirit.

I have a bit of advice in this arena as I’ve had my own experience with a similar issue.
And you can take it or leave. Its whatever. But I am being compelled to share.

First off. The trad Catholic belief and magick do not meld. I was a lite trad Catholic. Very devoted to my faith. I met trouble when I dated a guy who was supposedly wiccan. That was enough to open the gates as I was seeking a relationship outside the faith. You catching my drift yet?

The beings that come through that current of energy of the RCC can all be very vindictive when their rules are broken. They follow old school old Testament mentality. By practicing magick and still practicing those religious beliefs you are opening yourself to every nasty in the book and removing any protection that belief offers. Quite literally and none of the spirits will be compelled to name themselves because you are disobeying direct tenants of the system you follow.

I wasn’t able to remove my issue until I completely rejected and revoked all sacraments and beliefs i had still tied to the Roman Catholic church.

And i had THE HEAD exorcist in the USA do an exorcism on me. It did not remove nor help my situation. What it did was to numb and mute my preternatural gifts so I just wasn’t as aware of the energy. I have always been a sensative. That exorcism just messed me up 6 ways from sunday. And I was following all the rules at the time i had It done. So that little nasty that attached itself to me just turned over to severe depression and tried to get me to off myself multiple times over the last 15 years. I had to get the courage and do a reverse exorcism and several banishings myself, to get it gone.

Oil and water will never mix. Gas thrown haphazardly on fire will always go boom. The RCC has strict rules for a reason.

And There is a reason we clashed so much.

1 Like

I haven’t been attending for a long ass time. And the non attendance of mass hasn’t opened a door. I summoned something and can’t find the name of it.

Thanks for your story. It really pisses me off that these subjects are like lowkey.

1 Like

I’m pissed at how cucked the gen x generation is with christianity.

1 Like

That’s what im saying. You still practice that belief system. Even if it’s subconcious. The god of the RCC is a vengeful and jealous god. Like does not approve of dabbling and mixing currents. It won’t be compelled to give a name because you are being lukewarm with the faith. Its all in the canons and bible. Magick and the RCC dont mix. They practice a very specific current of black magick that only their elected priests know how to wield. Everyone else is fodder for energy to feed the current.

I know that because I lived it for a decade. It wasn’t until I renounced that system from th depths of my soul and cleansed myself thoroughly that my issue left and my senses opened back up.

Its also why the main focus mass is always on repentence and the crucifxion. Its why guilt is such a big thing. Its why they consume the body and blood. Those things aren’t just metaphoric. Its literal blood magick.

And i mean take it or leave it. Its my experience and knowledge in sharing.

I obviously have had my issues with God. Thankfully I found the real one. And it doesn’t need a dogmatic system to promote it. Just sayn.

2 Likes

Not everyone in that system is bad. I realize it. But the system it self is built for power over the people. It always has been. Its why they stole pagan religious holidays and slaughtered them by the thousands. It’s why the Spanish inquisition happened. They do not allow dissent or questioning.

And once you start looking into your ancestral history more you might have a different opinion on that particular religious belief system.

2 Likes

When I started working with demons and giving offerings to see them, I realized how that is the reverse of the Catholic Church where one takes communion. I thought, well, that is sure interesting that I am doing the reverse of that. I was all excited, there was this sense of disbelief, and also fear at the same time. Offerings can be helpful in order to see certain demons manifest.

1 Like