Possessed by eheieh asher eheieh

If you don’t like Michael then talk to Lucifer

I really can’t give you more advice than this

This is my advice, someone else might advise you different, i have to go now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate your time

Eheyah asher Eheyah is Hebrew for “I am that I am”, it was the name revealed to St. Moses through God the Son during the experience of the burning bursh. It is another name for Yahweh which comes from the paleo-Hebrew word meaning “He is”.

Now your descriptions of the influence of the entity that you’re describing is not Eheyah asher Eheyah, it is some imposter spirit who is causing you to be bound and frozen from taking any steps. My recommendation is to work with Archangels Michael, Raphael, Azrael, or Samael, or Abaddon, Angel of the Pit, or the Dominion Camael, or the Seraph Seraphiel. All are effective angels against lower level parasitic trash. They are each capable warriors.

4 Likes

Do you know who or what entity would work best to dispel the goetic deity beleth?

Out of those Angel’s you listed, who is of the highest quality you’d say but with the least risk

1 Like

The Demon King Beleth was fallen from the order of powers which is the third of the second choir. So, Michael, Raphael, Camael, and Seraphiel would all be able to beat him.

But the Cherub Iezalel of the Shem HaMephorash rules the demon Beleth, so he might be the best angel for the job.

Michael is a member of three orders he is Chief Archangel, Chief Virtue, and Prince Regent of the Seraphim and the Seraph Seraphiel is the Archangel of the Seraphim (archangel here is used in the sence of being the highest angel). It is his role to protect Metatron. These are two of the strongest angels in the celestial realms, and I’d definitely say that Michael is significantly more approachable than Seraphiel from experience.

Though there is a stronger angel still, the Seraph Jehoel is the ruler of Seraphiel (and in turn all the other Seraphim, which rule over all other angels). He is the angel that possesses the secret name of God. But that is why he is so dangerous and it is best not to get on his radar. He can do anything, with that secret name, even unmake you, so it’s best not to get on his bad side.

2 Likes

Quality response

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to give an 11/8 response.

1 Like

I’m astrologically out of whack and I think due to unwisely invoking or calling upon a couple of the Sephirots on the tree of life, their astrological nature is competing with mine “Aquarius” January 31st birthday. I do not feel like myself.
It feels like an entity is inhibiting me from having internal access to the spiritual power that most take for granted but nonetheless comes each birthday you have.
There is a Google Url entitled “banishing the sephirot”. Imo it would be wise to have such a thing in case someone unwisely invokes an emanation without looking into it first.
Any ideas on the validity of such a post?

I’d gratefully appreciate your help on such a thing. Im really freaking the fuck out right now due to that. I called upon “El” which if I’m not mistaken coincides with the sephirot “Chesed/Jupiter/Mercy”… Yesod, eheihe, and a guardian angel deity I looked up on Google that coincides with my bday that I think may be fucking with me. Anauel if I’m not mistaken… it seems like a dark entity and aggressive, not a positive one. Since calling upon all of these since around late december… I have been convinced that although I was physically present on my birthday. My spirit didn’t “touch down” on that date. That, or these entities are causing me to be so astrologxally out of whack that it feels that way.

And this is all an intelligent examination. Not an assumption. The guardian angel entity although a January 31st one isn’t mine. I could/can tell

Late December I called upon Ra via an old hymn to ra and felt the connection. I also vibrated the Sepiroth Yesod, vibrated the name El (chesed) or “called” upon it and felt it for through, called upon ehei and felt it go through. And called upon anauel because It read that the angel was a deity of January 31st which is my bday… and since there are I think several entities which preside over aquarius I think that specific one is not my guardian angel as I assumed, and has been aggressively haunting me from a distance. Not scary… but like “i will fuck with you if you desdeserve it”. I do not disrespect these spirits… but there is a fine line between respect and them inhabiting your internal being. That’s like saying “I don’t love or respect my parents because I don’t want them living at my house”… these may be loving respectable beings but that doesnt mean I want to experience them firsthand. The specific attributes I invoked foolishly that is. Solomon has literal banishing rights to completely excarnate an entity from your being after one is invoked. There should be one for a sepiroth if that sephirot wasn’t activated prior to activating itLOL. An elite may not want one to know, but Spiritual rationality would agree. I’m not trying to sound blasphemous… god knows I love him. But this is fucked up

Try to contact the entity and find out what’s going on , the angel of your birthday , chances are nothing truly bad has happened , some spirits when haunting you will attack family members amongst other things , so offer the spirit an offering and try to contact it and try to get a solution , chances are if you so much as intend to make things right that spirit will notice and you can make steps and progress toward bettering things .

1 Like

I’m sure that since you have been acquainted with the supernatural in a way that’s as a literal as someone eating a burger in front of you, you too would be under the assumption that if one wanted to accomplish something or was needing to solve a problem… such as if someone truly did spiritually dismiss their birthday out of ignorant intent. Who would be the entity to contact for help?

If it’s just as possible to invoke a goetic spirit for lustful feelings, it should be just as theoretical or doable to call one up even for the most dismissed or insignificsntly discussed topics such as literal time travel etc or something that people would deem “too awe inspiring to comprehend”… to me that’s just their emotion towards the attribute and has nothing to do with the possibility of doing it itself. If there were no emotions or excitement towards time travel… if there’s an entity or way capable of doing it… that doesnt dictate the possibility of its reality

Thank you for your response. What would be an appropriate offering?

Anything that you deem fit , try looking up what that particular spirit likes . Please phrase a few short questions .

1 Like

An archangel would be the entity to contact for help .

Yup you can call up any decently powerful entity to discuss that .

1 Like