Pomba Gira Maria Padilha is the greatest queen I’ve known

Maria Padilha queen of Las Encrucijadas has helped me with my lover, she has made him completely loyal to me and sweet and all about me . He has been very clingy and it’s awesome. I highly recommend my queen Pomba Gira Maria Padilha when it comes to keeping a man . She loves fancy and beautiful red jewelry as offerings and makeup as well as red roses no thorns (handpicked if you can) chocolate, cigarettes or cigarillos,wine or expensive alcohol, perfume. Thank you Pomba Gira Maria Padilha :rose::rose::strawberry::chocolate_bar::smoking::heart:️:black_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:️:heart:️:es: :lipstick::kiss::dancer:t4::high_heel::nail_care:t4:

5 Likes

Hey,

i REALLY NEED YOUR HELP ON HOW TO APPROACH HER, I KEEP HAVING DREAMS OF A VOLUPTUOUS WOMAN IN RED CLOTHES OR SHES EITHER NAKED IN A RED ROOM, AND THEN I STARTED MY RESEARCH AND BECAME OBSSESSED WITH POMBA GIRA PLEASE ADVISE. THANKS

Hi there, stranger! Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about any magical experience you may have. It is a rule around these parts. Just click the link below:

Hey thats nice…i also want to invoke her ,what i wanna know is that what to do with her offerings when im done?

Welcome @FkL. I see you joined us almost a year ago, but have not yet introduced yourself. Please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and do so. Tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum and not optional.

Thank you very much for letting me know i am editing my account and i will intro…myself.