Poll : Sacred Garments For Your Nightly Sojourn? šŸŒ™

I have few enough fucks to give, I have none to waste on what Iā€™m wearing to bed. I canā€™t believe it will make me sick if I donā€™t spend the energy to change - you gotta eat a peck of dirt before you die. It has to be comfortable is all.

1 Like

Can confirm for some really weird reason. The less material around me (this also applies to blankets) the more Iā€™m trippin.

2 Likes

Wtf. How can you do that?

1 Like

also, how can someone sleep with socks on???

Itā€™s a joke, hell naw if someone does that , psychopath

english please?

Donā€™t die a virgin lord: women need warm feet before we can feel horny.

Itā€™s basically because weā€™re all hell-whores and like to roast our feet by our father Satanā€™s cock, before we flee upwards to rip out menā€™s souls, and feast on your tender hearts - anyway, give thermal socks as gifts, and expect the lady you love to need her feet warmed, before you can warm ANY other part of her anatomy.

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Preach harder, senpai :heart: :sweat_drops: :tired_face:

1 Like

I could never do ittt,

1 Like

I will see myself out of this thread now.
I canā€™t handle all these talks about thermal socks or seeing pics of real socks :tired_face:
Damn you, hormones.

2 Likes

Better socks than cold feet pressing into my back when Iā€™m trying to sleep (I had a girlfriend who liked to do that. I was always warmer than her so whatever part was coldest somehow found its way to my flesh) lol

5 Likes

Amen or I am putting those ice cold toes all over his backā€¦ my feet will get cold as ice too.

5 Likes

I did not see this when you said that :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

??? Did you sleep at 90Ā° angles?

2 Likes

You guys donā€™t need clothes to sleep , you Need weighted blankets

2 Likes

She would curl herself into a ball, and press her feet against me.

2 Likes

Thisā€¦ we can fold up to reachā€¦

4 Likes

ā€¦Youā€™re almost not kidding are you?

Truth is often told in jest

Behold the truth of these scandalous frigid strumpets! Itā€™s good that Iā€™m a human space heater or else Iā€™d probably wake up next to a sexy frozen totem pole every once in a while with how cold the winters are here

1 Like

Mostly boxers and a t-shirt. Sometimes just boxers. Sometimes just a t-shirt. Sometimes nothing.

1 Like