Just a bit of fun - what’s BALG forum’s preferred nightwear? :smiley:

• Nightdress, traditional (F)
  • Nightgown, traditional (M)
  • Pyjamas
  • Onesie
  • Tee shirt
  • Whatever I pass out wearing
  • Nude
  • Lace, leather, fursuit, or other fetishwear (description optional)
  • Other (description optional)

0 voters

Full 9 votes each, in case you like to mix things up, and your name won’t be shown on the poll. :smiley:

4 Likes

I am curious if the Nightgown (M) will get votes :smiley:

4 Likes

I think they’re quite popular in hotter climates, also, less risk of giving yourself a wedgie in the night! :scream_cat: :eyes:

4 Likes

“Whatever I pass out wearing” I always wondered how people can do that. I can’t let a piece of cloth that I have been wearing all day touch my bed. :scream:

8 Likes

I sleep naked and proud. And extra proud if I’m having a sexy dream.

11 Likes

Same here. I am actually running around with a spare t-shirt in my bag if I go out drinking, in case I have to spend the night not in my own home :smiley:

4 Likes

The Onesie option :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I just changed into my Pyjamas, ready to go to bed :relieved:

4 Likes

Yes too many germs

2 Likes

Wow, that’s boutique-hotel style there! :heart_eyes_cat:

I voted “Whatever I pass out wearing” as one of my picks, but that’s usually just a tee or a housedress, I never wear my good outerwear indoors, it adds wear, also more risk of stains, etc. :thinking:

8 Likes

I’m quite proud of it :>

3 Likes

Thats a really neat one. I wish mine would be that tidy but by the end of a day I always have to push off somebodies earthly belongings before I can lay down :roll_eyes: (you know, like jackets, bagpacks, paperwork, the Kremlin…)

3 Likes

(Although it’s IKEA but sshhh)

3 Likes

I am too afraid to ask but am I the only one who owns actually really neat bedwear but is afraid to actually WEAR it for sleep because its “the good one”?

2 Likes

Yes, I have some lovely satin nightgowns that I’m scared to wear! :laughing:

3 Likes

Has anyone bound/invoked spirits into their nightwear?

Same. It drove me nuts when I moved in with my SO the first couple of months because he has a different perception when it comes to “clean” and “messed up”. I just decided to roll with it. But maybe something might happen to his self-constructed bed, one day looks up some IKEA beds

I am not crazy, then. Good :smiley:

2 Likes

tea

4 Likes

I go with panties only, so I picked nude lol

1 Like

work 2 jobs and go to school. At 3am when i’ve been awake 18-20 hours straight, my skin doesnt care what i sleep in :joy:

3 Likes