Police Issue

So a while ago the police seized my goods and I invoked Belial to get them back for me which he did. I fulfilled my end of our bargain by giving him public praise and dedicating an orgasm to him.

Belial has also made me learn that I had to word my request to him very carefully and specifically.

Nevertheless the police are still continuing their investigation and so I asked Belial for further assistance. I asked Belial that the police drop the case and take no further action and then continued on with my life.

A few days ago police said they are due to review the evidence and would invite me to make further comments on the obtained evidence before they make a decision. I said I would seek legal advice but essentially all I can afford is the equivalent of a public defender who is overworked and is sadly not the best when it comes to criminal matters.

While I do trust Belial completely this police investigation has taken its toll on me physically, mentally and emotionally and my personal and professional life has suffered to the extent I have become physically ill as the police are deliberately treating the person who made the allegation as the victim.

Therefore Is there anything I can do magically to make myself feel better physically and emotionally. i had planned to work with Bune to help with money to help me pay for a better lawyer but I’ve been too ill to do so.

Sorry I’m not sure if this topic should be here or in health. I think it lends itself more to money and law owing to the background history but if it’s in the wrong area I’m sure one of the mods or regulars can move it.

3 Likes

It seems like stress is the key issue health wise, which is completely understandable due to the situation. A cleansing bath may do you some good, such as a simple salt bath. Taking some time to soak and unwind could help you both emotionally and physically to help prepare you for the next step. It will also help remove the left over energy lingering from the last working to clear the way for your working with Bune.

4 Likes

Thanks I’ll definitely try a cleansing bath.

2 Likes

Center and ground yourself.
Drain energy from elements or vamp people.
Meditate and focus on your objectives.
Resilience building is key in this case, deities involved or not.

I’ve tried vamping in the past. It never worked for me but will try again.

If you want a little extra kick to a cleansing, coffee seems to do wonders for removing obstacles and bad luck in general. Just add a cup of black coffee to the bath.

2 Likes

Ok. As in physically put black coffee in the water?

You can work with the elements of nature and use nature’s energy from elements if you don’t feel like vampying.

Yup. I use it in my uncrossing bathes.

2 Likes

Cool. I’ll defo try that. While I don’t have a bath where I live I know someone that does so it’s easily doable.

2 Likes

Ok. I’ve never worked with the elements of nature but will do my research

1 Like

You could try to go to a park, or an area with a river, the coast, or a forest, and sit down.
Then feel the energy from the ground and the air, and take it.
Let it heal you.

Brilliant. Sadly where I live is heavily industrial and not much nature or green. But I’m definitely open to give it a try

1 Like

After being cleansed, you could brew chamomile tea - you wouldn’t need to bathe in it, just rinse yourself with it at the end of a shower prior to any interaction with the legal system - even meeting a prospective attorney. It can keep things favorable. I had my own things pop up in the past, and chamomile has aided me when used before my interactions - ive noticed things go my way.

Just inhale its scent deeply, gaze at the golden liquid in the cup, and when you wash, imagine it like a golden fire or aura surrounding you and that that will sway things to benefit you. I would use it at the end of a shower so its scent lingers subtly.

1 Like

Just want to say a big thank you to all those that have helped so far. I will definitely try all the suggestions that everyone has posted and will post the results.

I may not be able to try them until the weekend though but will definitely post the results.

In the interim if anyone has any more solutions for me to give a try then feel free to post

2 Likes

Cool definitely will give camomile a try.

1 Like

and i recommend honey vanilla chamomile tea because its divine to drink also - and may help settle your stress.

But all places have ground and sky, with breezes of air.

True, will defo try that.

1 Like

We just have the plain one where I live but that’s why the internet is so great. I have ordered some online

3 Likes