Police Issue

Try Duke Eligos he has helped me a lot with legal matters.

4 Likes

good to know. Always useful to add to my knowledge of other spirits that can help

1 Like

Hello,

I know what you are going through. My legal issues ended Nov/ 2019. I did not have to go to trial after 18 months of going to court. But, I had Lucifer, Bune, and Belial assist me. I had family assist me with money which Iā€™m paying back. Thatā€™s how Bune assisted me with manifesting the money. I also needed the assistant of Belial and Lucifer together as I was dealing with 5 cops, bitch ass DA, and a soft judge who seemed like she was overpowered by the DA. You need to manifest that money. You will get that money! Thatā€™s all you need to know. Donā€™t give up. Even if you have to pay it back!
You need an attorney who will fight for you. You see my attorney was GOOD, but not good ā€œENOUGHā€. Towards the end my attorney brought in his partner who was a BEAST. I requested Lucifer and Belial to assist me with a beast of an attorney when I was not seeing results the last 16 months. Well, I got what I requested. The second attorney (beast) had the ā€œdetectiveā€ turning red and with watery eyes. :worried: scared. He also intimidated the bitch ass DA. All Iā€™m telling you is Go hard! When you are backed up in a corner, you have no choice, but to go hard on your magick. I also felt mentally and physically sick.
In my mind was like nope Iā€™m not going to jail. That will NEVER happen. So I went hard on my invocations and magick until I got EVERY result I wanted. It told myself it is my life and NO ONE was going to decide my future. So, pick yourself up and do what you gotta do. Those muthafuckers want to break you down.
***Take note: I also made some voodoo dolls using play dough. I googled people that their police dept killed in the last 5 years. I found a young man they shot 3 years ago and was buried in a nearby cemetery. I visited the young man and gave him and the cemetery gatekeeper offerings. He allowed me to take graveyard dirt. I stuffed the voodoo dolls representing each one of my enemies with the graveyard dirt of the young man they killed. So, I also had the assistance of the dead. I made sure I used graveyard dirt from someone they harmed and killed. Giving you some ideas! Go hard!

7 Likes

I had a public defender I met him completely tweaked and manic.
I was sliding out of handcuff or got them mended together, something really weird so they had to snap the cuffs because the keys would not work. Im sitting here speaking in tongues.
I even flirted with him and told him how incredibly handsome he wasā€¦
:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Later when I talked to him, not manic. I was totally beside myself.

He was willing to work hard and do his best, he recognized that I was seriously messed up and that they had not treated me right.

He was actively ā€œfuck the policeā€, he even had a poster in his office with former people he had defended called the misdemeanor wall.

Obviously i didnt know this when I met him but i asked Belial to help me out and he did. Passed all my drug tests even though i still smoked and the case got dropped.

1 Like

Thank you for your very informative post. Iā€™ve already bought play dough and found a graveyard. Canā€™t seem to find anyone the police have killed as that is rarer where I live so will have to improvise on that one.

I did find the Facebook of the main investigating officer where she talks about her cases so if the matter goes to Trial bringing that up may result in a mistrial (just trying to think outside the box).

I have my cleansing baths booked for Sunday and plan to use nature to heal me on Saturday.

Perhaps I should invoke lucifer to assist in this as well just to give a little extra power.

2 Likes

Fantastic outcome. I find the pubic defender I have is completely useless. Iā€™m having to give him ideas as to what to do in this case rather than the other way around. Iā€™m the interim he is like the police can do whatever they want right up until they charge you.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great Idea. Court is run by humans with a little blueprint. So as long as you can sway them easy.

Remember you are innocent unless proven guilty with evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Doubt is your product.

For me a quick petition to a judge going on about my accomplishments in school, and therapy was enough.

Actually the day the charge got dropped I was supposed to be in court but i wasnt and it still all worked out :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You just had to petition? Lucky!

I had a cool lawyer who walked me the the process.
I was pretty fucked up when I got arrested, by the time I actually saw my lawyer I was unable to even put words together.

My lawyer had me go to group therapy and write up basically all that I accomplished in school and what work I already did for the community.

Law is weird.

The day of my court I was waiting outside anxiously, my lawyer came out and said the case was dismissed ā€˜becausse of the work I already did earlierā€™ in this case it was work with Belial, and getting over everything that happened.

Like a really fucked up initiation lol

1 Like

You mustā€™ve been charge with something relatively mild, Iā€™d imagine. Correct?

Iā€™m wondering what the charges are too

Praise be to Belial He used his abilities to make the police drop the case. I still canā€™t believe it. I thought I would update the topic. I will also make a separate post for Bune as well as a separate topic praising each as I promised.

1 Like

Praise be to Bune for giving me the money and showing me the path to make more money so that I could hire amazing lawyers

1 Like

If the police had enough evidence they wouldnā€™t need to talk to you. If, on the other hand, they want you to implicate yourself, well thatā€™s another matter.

Al.

Itā€™s all over the police dropped the case as per my latest post. No charges.

However I thought I would update everyone

@Lady_Eva : can this topic be closed.

2 Likes